bodywork cost

• The cost of body work on the driver side panels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The cost of body work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dylan swole

Apr 15, 2016
Just recently inherited a 65 mustang coupe need a estimate on the cost on body work! I'm a jeep guy and normally do all the work myself but plan on building a high school car for my nephew! Please help! I know it's alittle rough but it has a perfect frame low miles and great interior believe it or not, the real issue is just the rear.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    439.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Sponsors (?)

I am afraid that will not be a cheap repair .To start with you will need the driver quarter ,the trunk lid ,tail panel ,rear valance ,end cap and i am sure it will need the rear trunk brace and probably the trunk floor on the driver side ,and maybe even the wheel tub ,and that is just the sheet metal .I wouldn't be surprised if the frame rail on driver side is at the least kinked above the bump stop .It is all repairable ,all the parts are available ,but the labor will be the big deal if you can't do it your self .

I am afraid that will not be a cheap repair .To start with you will need the driver quarter ,the trunk lid ,tail panel ,rear valance ,end cap and i am sure it will need the rear trunk brace and probably the trunk floor on the driver side ,and maybe even the wheel tub ,and that is just the sheet metal .I wouldn't be surprised if the frame rail on driver side is at the least kinked above the bump stop .It is all repairable ,all the parts are available ,but the labor will be the big deal if you can't do it your self .
Well I repair classic jeeps all the time but that's a square body, are we looking north of 5000?