Po352 Code

BDPony

Jul 5, 2016
Hello all, I need some help. I have a 2006 whipple supercharged GT. The car started to throw a PO352 code, car ran strong no misfires. I proceeded to change the coils, plugs ( HTO .032 ). The car continues to throw the code and sometimes throws the PO354 code also, now the car sometimes feels like its misfiring. So far I have checked the plugs, coils with a voltmeter and test light, also checked the coils with a spark tester, coil is throwing spark. I also checked the injectors with the screwdriver trick, all injectors are making the same clicking noise, so I don't think any are stuck open or closed. Today I rented a block tester kit and the liquid stayed nice and blue, so hopefully I can rule out Headgasket. So I guess I"m back to electrical, the only other thing I can think of is PCU, but if it was PCU wouldn't the coils be getting any signal? If anyone could give me some advice where do go from here I would appreciate it. Just one more thing, the car was taken to an electrical shop and after 2 hours the technician informed me it wasn't electrical, it was mechanical. Once again thanks for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

My F150 coil packs "tested fine". None the less, I suspected they weren't handing the heat or loads well and I replaced all 8. Problem gone a year ago and hasn't returned. If my Mustang throws the code, I won't even test the coil packs, I'll buy another 8 pack and replace them all.