Post 67 Coupe Pics

Dukeboy

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2002
Winter Springs, FL
Im looking for good pics of a 67 coupe. Im particularly looking for cars with body kits, or aftermarket rims (especially torq-thrust IIs). If anyone has any of these, id be appreciative, for im looking to purchase a 67 and wonder if i can achieve the desired look on it.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

hope this helps

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for the reply. I have a 351w stroked to a 377, c4, 9inch 33 spline axles, preformer heads,12:1 etc , etc.
The motor is curently out of the car getting better heads and cam. (lowering the compression a little) so I can afford to drive it on the street. I hope my new heads and cam get it into the high 10's, if not I'll order up a 100 shot.
btw That's a good looking 67. I love the rims and I like the way the hood looks. I just don't know if that hood will clear with my set up (if I put a kit on it). Thanks Thomas

Yeah I know it's only a half inch, but the carb already hangs out of the hood without a air cleaner on it. I just wish I had someone locally to look at and measure.
I have a ugly 429 boss style scoop on it know (was on the car when I bought it)and it just does clear with a small 8inch flat bottom air cleaner. (cleaner is only on while cruising).

1fast67 said:
Yeah I know it's only a half inch, but the carb already hangs out of the hood without a air cleaner on it. I just wish I had someone locally to look at and measure.
I have a ugly 429 boss style scoop on it know (was on the car when I bought it)and it just does clear with a small 8inch flat bottom air cleaner. (cleaner is only on while cruising).

i could measure tommarow from the oil pan to engine line to the top of the cowl if that will help you out.

let me know

Rich

I just read your sig alittle closer and realized you have a roller 302 block so you couldn't use the cam I have for sale. It's a flat tappet lunati, if ya know of anyone that would be interested.
If ya want to measure it, I would appreciated it. I don't know if a 302 block set's like a 351 but I'm sure it would probably be close. I'm really not in a big hurry, I've got to save alittle while before I can get the hood. I've already spent more than I should freshing up the motor. So if you get time let me know the measurements.
Thanks Thomas

68 & 00 GT said:
how about a 68 ?
z2.JPG

z8.JPG

z5.JPG

z9.JPG

your car's looking pretty sweet dude! How did you change out the side scoops? Did you do the body works? Give me the scoop, thats one of the thing i was wanting to change. Oh wait---its a 68..durrr. Still, anyone tried to change the scoops?

Attachments

• z2.JPG
    z2.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 2,143
  • z8.JPG
    z8.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 469
  • z5.JPG
    z5.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 197
  • z9.JPG
    z9.JPG