Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

image.jpg
The tire set up looks good. Could you go any lower without rubbing issues if you wanted?
There's clearance at the fender lip and if I used a bfh and a little tweaking it could probably drop a 1/4-3/8" more. It has about 1-1 1/4" drop at the moment over stock. Here's another pic

Reactions: 1 users
i am not looking to do irs in the back but am working on coil overs in the front. i currently run 17x9 cobra rs with a 245 45 front tire. you can see it in the pics i previously posted (top of page).

I don't have IRS either, and no intentions to add it. I may go coilover in the rear someday soon though. It's does pretty well with the MM springs and Konis though. The 245's should help with the front coilovers, but you may still need a spacer. I'll know soon as it seems that I have no other option at this point other than going to a narrower tire.

Can you take a pic of your power pipe and the location of the bung on it? I would like to see how you have your bypass valve hose routed.. mine is kinked!
I have it venting to atmosphere now because I have a stand alone, and I don't have a picture of how it was routed with the stock ecu. But I used a plastic 90 degree elbow with pipe threads from Home Depot (I think in the washer/dryer section) on the power pipe to keep the hose from kinking.

I have it venting to atmosphere now because I have a stand alone, and I don't have a picture of how it was routed with the stock ecu. But I used a plastic 90 degree elbow with pipe threads from Home Depot (I think in the washer/dryer section) on the power pipe to keep the hose from kinking.
i have a plastic 90 also but my bung on my powr pipe is at the 330 / 4 o'clock postion so no matter what my 90 is facing down!