Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

peekaboo.jpg
MTass1.jpg
MTass2.jpg

Had to make sure everything works before I take the car to my tuner on Wednesday for supercharger love shout out to @84Ttop... Thanks for all your help bro!

Reactions: 7 users
This is a pic of my 1993 Cobra from last year after I replaced the headlights. It's in dire need of a paint job and some front end work. Will hopefully be able to drive it again this weekend once the instrument cluster I ordered off eBay gets here.
Mustang.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Dropped off my car at Excessive Motorsports in Manassas, Va yesterday. I think all he does is Fords because every time I go that's all I see! Cobras, Marauders, 3V, 2V, SBF's and everything is blown!!! I'll get more pics later
atexcessive1.jpg
atexcessive2.jpg
cjandsaleen.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Well traded my 87 vert for this needs a little TLC but is a low mileage GT I love the wild strawberry color..and has ALL red interior lol

Attachments

• 1992 mustang 2.png
    1992 mustang 2.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 1992 mustang 4.png
    1992 mustang 4.png
    264.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 1992 mustang 5.png
    1992 mustang 5.png
    239 KB · Views: 134
  • 1992 mustang.png
    1992 mustang.png
    230 KB · Views: 147
Reactions: 2 users
I like wild strawberry! What are you plans for her? Will we see the coveted cobra rear bumper? Supercharger? Hci? Do tell!
This is going to be a simple build WHY because I went way overboard on my turbo foxbody and I didn't enjoy it...this car has 64,950 miles on it...basically re-paint cobra R hood...cobra insert...maybe a cobra wing...good Idea on the rear bumper wasn't thinking that....no heads cam or intake...maybe just a simple 5-6 psi blower....it already has BBK shorty headers,off road H-pipe flowmaster cat back which im thinking of changing...it is an AOD car with a shift kit and 3.55s...I want to do a 5 spd conversion on it in the near future...I just want a clean nice Foxbody to cruise around in....

Reactions: 3 users
This is going to be a simple build WHY because I went way overboard on my turbo foxbody and I didn't enjoy it...this car has 64,950 miles on it...basically re-paint cobra R hood...cobra insert...maybe a cobra wing...good Idea on the rear bumper wasn't thinking that....no heads cam or intake...maybe just a simple 5-6 psi blower....it already has BBK shorty headers,off road H-pipe flowmaster cat back which im thinking of changing...it is an AOD car with a shift kit and 3.55s...I want to do a 5 spd conversion on it in the near future...I just want a clean nice Foxbody to cruise around in....

Sounds like a good plan. I'd step on all of the other body parts you mentioned to get to the cobra rear bumper if I owned a gt. Makes all the difference in the world imo on the looks of the car. :nice:

Reactions: 1 users