Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

4422bedfea5529bb0e727c360e9189cd.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
Bath Time! I've been busy with life so the car has been sitting and neglected. Today I found the time to dig her out of the garage and clean her up.
unnamed (13).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg

Reactions: 2 users
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433128285.661900.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433128302.192918.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433128399.122942.jpg

Just looking through some old pics . (Sigh ) soon enough I'll be back in the seat .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
Been stockpiling parts for months...

86%20Baer_zpsstqmbjvo.jpg

@ shared I have the same Baer set up on my car a little piece of advise get the adjustable ebrake set up, I can PM you which one I used when I get home. The rear install was a pain in the a$$ and would stick until we re-routed the cable and installed the adjustable kick. World of difference!!

It's a great set up, I went to manual breaks because of my cam, took some getting use to but works great once the kinks were worked out.

FYI I used a cobra 1" master the third time and it gives me the best feel and performance.

@ shared I have the same Baer set up on my car a little piece of advise get the adjustable ebrake set up, I can PM you which one I used when I get home. The rear install was a pain in the a$$ and would stick until we re-routed the cable and installed the adjustable kick. World of difference!!

It's a great set up, I went to manual breaks because of my cam, took some getting use to but works great once the kinks were worked out.

FYI I used a cobra 1" master the third time and it gives me the best feel and performance.
@oldskooler any pics of the front with wheel off to see how the whole ordeal still works with 4 lug stuff

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Worked on mine a little it had an ugly grey pinstripe on it removed it started buffing the car out....still see the stripe a little guess its been on for awhile....paint must have faded a little....

Attachments

• 92 mustang 1.jpg
    92 mustang 1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
This is going to be a simple build WHY because I went way overboard on my turbo foxbody and I didn't enjoy it...this car has 64,950 miles on it...basically re-paint cobra R hood...cobra insert...maybe a cobra wing...good Idea on the rear bumper wasn't thinking that....no heads cam or intake...maybe just a simple 5-6 psi blower....it already has BBK shorty headers,off road H-pipe flowmaster cat back which im thinking of changing...it is an AOD car with a shift kit and 3.55s...I want to do a 5 spd conversion on it in the near future...I just want a clean nice Foxbody to cruise around in....

ri-i-i-i-i-i-ight

View: https://youtu.be/Fq3QmtV8vT0