Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Looks identical to the UPR piece I have :shrug:

the scottrod unit is 3 pieces that you have to rivet together and there sometimes are some fitment issues. I've tried to get the UPR piece for 2 years and despite it showing in stock on their website, they always say it is out of stock. I'd prefer having the 1 piece UPR unit. The only other one I know if is made by MAC and it is $200.

• Sponsors (?)

the scottrod unit is 3 pieces that you have to rivet together and there sometimes are some fitment issues. I've tried to get the UPR piece for 2 years and despite it showing in stock on their website, they always say it is out of stock. I'd prefer having the 1 piece UPR unit. The only other one I know if is made by MAC and it is $200.
I got something mixed up. I thought you were talking about the upper radiator support piece. You're talking about the upper core support cover?

I got something mixed up. I thought you were talking about the upper radiator support piece. You're talking about the upper core support cover?

Si senor

scott rod piece

91792_800px.jpg

UPR piece

DSCF1092.jpg

MAC piece

wpee0bd2d0.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
That is why I had to get this piece my painter painted over the hood latch because he thought I was still gonn use it... How was I gonna still use it if you blanked off my hood hinges ... Needless to say he did not paint under the hood latch .....

@TOOLOW91 i see your still pic whoring like nobody's business lol
I had to it was just a cool experience I can't thank nick and kris enough for recommending me . I felt like a rockstar with car with all the attention it got . I never thought I would see my car in a vendor booth so it was really cool .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
I had to it was just a cool experience I can't thank nick and kris enough for recommending me . I felt like a rockstar with car with all the attention it got . I never thought I would see my car in a vendor booth so it was really cool .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate
Very cool indeed! Congrats you deserve it!

That is awesome no doubt man I need to get off my ass with this turbo build now ... Replaced the lower this afternoon I'm gonna put the upper on tomorrow and try to fire it back up to see if it works