Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

No kidding! That car is making me want to sand all this Brandywine off! LoL! Hard to beat a slick black coupe!
Nooooo! Black is sweet but that Brandywine (if done right) is going to look second to none! Don't get distracted through your long journey. What kind of wheels are you going with to compliment that color? Chrome? Silver? Black? Gun metal? Style?

Nooooo! Black is sweet but that Brandywine (if done right) is going to look second to none! Don't get distracted through your long journey. What kind of wheels are you going with to compliment that color? Chrome? Silver? Black? Gun metal? Style?

It has original 03 cobra wheels now. I keep looking at it, I just don't think the stock color of those wheels will look good. I am leaning toward painting them black. My uncle said it he is going to paint it Saturday. So I'll roll it out in sun sunday and take a side shot.

Reactions: 1 user
It has original 03 cobra wheels now. I keep looking at it, I just don't think the stock color of those wheels will look good. I am leaning toward painting them black. My uncle said it he is going to paint it Saturday. So I'll roll it out in sun sunday and take a side shot.
I think chrome 03' Cobra's would look good with that color or a gloss black. There's a lot you can do when you have a red based paint.

I think chrome 03' Cobra's would look good with that color or a gloss black. There's a lot you can do when you have a red based paint.
Agreed. I'm just old school though...I prefer silver,polished and/or chrome. Not a big fan of black wheels on fox bodies(even though that black coupe looks sic w/them)and in my quiet inside voice your car looks nice with them also:scratch: so I guess I just agree with you..?:)

Agreed. I'm just old school though...I prefer silver,polished and/or chrome. Not a big fan of black wheels on fox bodies(even though that black coupe looks sic w/them)and in my quiet inside voice your car looks nice with them also:scratch: so I guess I just agree with you..?:)
I know what you mean when it comes to liking something but maybe not enough to buy it and rep. it on your own vehicle.

There wasn't any clear on the car yet.
hXHS4eRl.jpg

LcCM4uXl.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442837268.254044.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442837277.056425.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442837381.303038.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442837390.237880.jpg

Just enjoying the hell out of this thing put close to 200 miles on it this weekend . Took it all the way out to north jersey. Did a show and cruised around with my buddies by me Sunday . Was a nice weekend car is running awesome

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 7 users
The color change is very dramatic. Like I said before, it is hard to capture the way the paint reflects back at you. At least with the camera on my phone.
These are with 4 coats of clear. Some trash got into the clear, but nothing that wont come out in buffing, I hope!
kMsL35fl.jpg

ra4cqNPl.jpg

ugfmErol.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
My car is on jack stands again, I had to pull my rear diff from my IRS as my gears were making the car unlivable. I'm pretty sure I ruined them when I swapped the pinion seal and flange without recording the torque reading first. I have a new set of gears, bearings, and install kit on the big brown truck headed my way today as well as a set of Prothane IRS Control arm bushings. Last week I installed my MM Strut tower brace, hopefully I'll have this back up and running in a week or two after I get my gears replaced and correctly setup.

09ADE3DC-628F-4984-8B1F-49BC6F1BA517_zpsmhrvxr31.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443452624.056379.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443452638.208825.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443452652.744195.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443452660.277967.jpg

Went to a bbq , dyno day , car show deal this weekend in toms river . Won number 3 out of top 10 cars that showed up . My buddy with the coyote car that I helped build won. No 1 out of top 10 , best nastolgia efi , and peoples. Choice . My other buddy made 520 hp with his 15 that he just had ford do the blower on . Was a good time .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 7 users