Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

The newest addition. "91 fox"
mst1.jpg
mst4.jpg

This is when we first got the car. "2014 GT, Track Pack, Fully loaded"
mst3.jpg

"This is about 1400 miles later, and my friend let me borrow his slicks, everything else stock and ran a 12.85 at 110 or 111 mph."

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

The newest addition. "91 fox"
mst1.jpg
mst4.jpg

This is when we first got the car. "2014 GT, Track Pack, Fully loaded"
mst3.jpg

"This is about 1400 miles later, and my friend let me borrow his slicks, everything else stock and ran a 12.85 at 110 or 111 mph."

nice fox body!!

Have to say that is why I get depressed,. slap a set of sticky tires on a bone stock coyote mustang and you are in the 12's. Fox body owners need to spend thousands...

nice fox body!!

Have to say that is why I get depressed,. slap a set of sticky tires on a bone stock coyote mustang and you are in the 12's. Fox body owners need to spend thousands...
But the coyote buyer has already spent "many" thousands...pretty sure for a 30-40k investment I can have a damn nice fox that will run faster than 12's lol

Reactions: 1 user
the 14 was 42k out the door after everything, it literally has almost every option, the fox was running 14.48 when I first bought, the shifter was crap, ive since fixed many little issues, only paid $3250 for the car and about $700 into fixing up minor issues and little upgrades.

I too have both the Fox and the '14 GT/CS and the Coyote motor is just awesome! The chassis is excellent and it really is THAT much nicer, but it'll never be a Foxbody nor will it ever get as many looks or compliments as my '92.

nice fox body!!

nah, not thousands, just wisely. good tires, shocks, and a few basic bolt-ons with someone who can actually drive (thats the big factor there) can get a fox there.

and honestly, a 12.85 with that mph is still a bit soft. thats low-12 second mph if it launches and shifts right (no idea if his is stick or auto).

fwiw, my coyote (on stock pirellis) was running 13.1, and the fox ran 12.4, both at 110mph, and both with a TON more potential just in shifting alone. and as nice as the coyote is, the fox is actually more fun, even when it still had the junkyard gt40p's on it.

A quick cruise on a sunny but freezing cold 28* day before going under the knife. If all goes right this winter the hatch will get the 306 cid HCI engine, PiMP, and new MM coil overs up front.
image.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users