Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

Where are these meets. I can be the 33 yr old with my vape. Not a pen though :shrug:

Generally train stations and empty parking garages! My buddy is into following tons of people on Instagram and he lets us know when stuff is happening. I just like cruising there and seeing what cars people have haha. My car is definitely on the slower end of the stuff there, but occasionally I get a: "ooh a five oh!"

Lol. Ibused
You gotta mod box bro? What do you do with your coils? You dip your coils?

Ahhhh I'm just razzing you. I have friends in the "stance" scene and they all vape or at least used to and I'd pitch them crap for it.

Lol. I used to make fun of it until it helped me quit cigarettes. I smoked for 15 years. Even though i know it's not 100% healthy i can say it's healthier and i feel a lot better.

Reactions: 1 users
I picked this car up about a month ago. 93, 117k, bone stock aside from an exhaust. A/c (r12!) and cruise still work. Finally got it washed now that it's running and driving better.

Attachments

• 20160526_190942.jpg
    20160526_190942.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 201
Reactions: 1 users
Didn't know 6cyl , was in those years...lol

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
Just think though, no V8, no torn torque boxes.

And especially with a t-top, no tweaked body/chassis!

Hopefully it'll be out of the yard and in my driveway soon. I'm taking my time with this one. I've got a three year plan to build it.

Reactions: 1 user
Here is is at the exact point in time of posting. Wont be sitting here long though. Gotta finish toasting the slippery rear tires before I put stickier ones on.

IMG_2236.jpg

Reactions: 2 users