Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

Loaded up ready to head to all out automotive in the morning! Wish me luck

image.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
Hey anyone here know this car ? Lol

Got to meet mike today and go for a blast in this thing . Car is as beautiful in person as it is in pictures !

efebf2517dae6f428d3df1121546edf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 3 users
On my way home late last night from New Jersey and nick and kris at their shop. Car made good power. Very happy with it also met Jeff, great guy even though that guy can't understand my lingo and word choices ... Remember Jeff chaptico market chicken by the round-a-bout. Lmfao @TOOLOW91 @84Ttop
image.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
On my way home late last night from New Jersey and nick and kris at their shop. Car made good power. Very happy with it also met Jeff, great guy even though that guy can't understand my lingo and word choices ... Remember Jeff chaptico market chicken by the round-a-bout. Lmfao @TOOLOW91 @84Ttop
image.jpeg
The round a who ? Wtf is a hoagie ? Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This is literally how my Fox is sitting right this minute (waiting for a tow truck). ROH wheels are dangerously terrible! Good thing I was only doing 30mph while going straight when the rim literally blew apart
Anything to get rid of those rims, huh?

Glad you're ok brother.

Reactions: 1 user