Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

image.jpeg
Whelp still have it and as soon as trans is done tonight/tomorrow going to throw the motor back in. Should have it back home soon. Only been 14 months...
I'm stoked for you brah!!!!! I'm glad you kept her

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

20160909_122330.jpg
20160909_122256.jpg
20160909_122612.jpg
scored a set of NIB red ford 9mm wires for $20 and a NIB MSD cap and rotor for $15. Also, installed the new leather shifter boot. BTW, turns out it wasnt a cracked radiator- the lower hose clamp needed a little tightening. That's what happens when you are on your back at 1am wrenching..lol
How's that shifter work ? This is an automatic right ? Always wondered if its worth getting. Cheers !

20160909_122330.jpg
20160909_122256.jpg
20160909_122612.jpg
scored a set of NIB red ford 9mm wires for $20 and a NIB MSD cap and rotor for $15. Also, installed the new leather shifter boot. BTW, turns out it wasnt a cracked radiator- the lower hose clamp needed a little tightening. That's what happens when you are on your back at 1am wrenching..lol
I think I drool everytime I see this engine bay !

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 2 users
20160909_132249.jpg
How's that shifter work ? This is an automatic right ? Always wondered if its worth getting. Cheers !
Yes its a B&M Hammer shifter for an AOD. To be honest, its ok but its the only aftermarket shifter for an AOD that doesnt require cuting up/fabbing the center console to make it fit. It's a rachet shifter that at time is a little sloppy. I don't race my car so its not an issue, but if I did race I'd get a quarter stick. That being said, anything is better than the stock shifter.

Reactions: 2 users
20160909_132249.jpg

Yes its a B&M Hammer shifter for an AOD. To be honest, its ok but its the only aftermarket shifter for an AOD that doesnt require cuting up/fabbing the center console to make it fit. It's a rachet shifter that at time is a little sloppy. I don't race my car so its not an issue, but if I did race I'd get a quarter stick. That being said, anything is better than the stock shifter.
I don't know what else you'd be looking to change too - but Holcomb MOTORSPORTS makes a mount to mount quarter sticks etc in the stock location .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
I don't know what else you'd be looking to change too - but Holcomb MOTORSPORTS makes a mount to mount quarter sticks etc in the stock location .

thanks but I don't need a reason to spend MORE money Jeff.. lol.. Now i'm going to have to price that out dammit...:scratch:

Besides man, I've run a quarter stick. If I went auto, that's what I'd have. If I had to fab a bracket or a console bezel, whatever. To heck with crappy shifters.

Reactions: 1 user
@mikestang63, gotta ask: stock seat upholstery, or aftermarket?
kit
I've got sport seats, but in the red tweed, and they need "refreshing" in some way. If I don't go with something like a stock replacement, something like your seats would fit the bill nicely.

I bought the seats from a wrecked car from MPS in Ga, but I assume the leather is a kit from TMI or another vendor that reupholsters the stock frames. I lucked out as they are perfect without a tear or scratch, and dont have any lean.

20150530_135528.jpeg
20150530_135623.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
20160909_122330.jpg
20160909_122256.jpg
20160909_122612.jpg

That is the cleanest convertible fox I've seen in awhile man, good job.