Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Yeah our weather has been really above avg last 6 weeks. I'm not complaining at all...until January that is ;)

Stayed at the Swissotel and took the Architectural boat tour... What a pretty city.. Riverwalk was very impressive. FIrst time for me in the Windy CIty.

True story-- we were out walking back to the hotel from the restaurant when a panhandler walks up to us and says," now who is going to give me $100 dollars?" I didn't know how uniionized Chicago was!

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Stayed at the Swissotel and took the Architectural boat tour... What a pretty city.. Riverwalk was very impressive. FIrst time for me in the Windy CIty.

True story-- we were out walking back to the hotel from the restaurant when a panhandler walks up to us and says," now who is going to give me $100 dollars?" I didn't know how uniionized Chicago was!
Lol. I've been to the city probably 20 times. It is nice for a big city...I'm just more of a "country boy". Glad one of our "union" representatives was able to make your acquaintance :)

Just got em today, car is officially old

20161013_164301.jpg

not just classic.....Historic haha. No more registration fees or Motor vehicle inspection!!!

Last edited:
True. Just having collectors car insurance has enough restrictions as it is, I wouldn't want to compound it further.

I'm ok with those restrictions though. I have haggerty and I don't have to jump through too many hoops. The garage and daily driver restriction were a given to me, and if I do more than 1k miles/year id be impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely get to drive it unfortunately, so in my case the collector ins. and plates are just saving me money as it sits in the garage. I'm way under whatever mileage they dictate anyway. :doh:

Agreed. Standard insurance for me was $1900/year, and at the mercy of whatever value they placed.

Hagerty is $300/year and I set the value at $8500. Easy as pie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got em today, car is officially old

not just classic.....Historic haha. No more registration fees or Motor vehicle inspection!!!

Wait. I live in Jersey too. What do you mean no more registration fees? I know MV inspection is over but i didnt know about Registration fees. I'm going Historic next year as my car is a 1992, making it 25 next year. Sucks though that I have to wait until NEXT October!!!!!

The cooler worked good the car didn't best 60' in the car is 1.41 last night I couldn't get below a 1.57 the track temp was 75 degrees every time we would get some cars running and heat back into the track somebody would crash ... door came off.. hood.. hit the wall.. spilled water down the track... it was a mess got 2 runs in 4 hours

Reactions: 1 user
IMG_0953.JPG
The cooler worked good the car didn't best 60' in the car is 1.41 last night I couldn't get below a 1.57 the track temp was 75 degrees every time we would get some cars running and heat back into the track somebody would crash ... door came off.. hood.. hit the wall.. spilled water down the track... it was a mess got 2 runs in 4 hours
Same thing at our track. Just came home been out there since 10. Buddy made one pass in 4+hours. Not a mustang but here's a pic of his new car.

Reactions: 1 users
After a evening drive on Saturday. Not to many days left. Seen tattle tale on tach at 7600rpm several times. Even though I reset multiple time. Hooked to the road rather well.
20161015_193035.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users