Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

After a evening drive on Saturday. Not to many days left. Seen tattle tale on tach at 7600rpm several times. Even though I reset multiple time. Hooked to the road rather well.
20161015_193035.jpg

Oh. I like that. Probably cuz it looks a lot like mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Oh. I like that. Probably cuz it looks a lot like mine

Yes I love my Bullitt wheels those are 03 NOS Ford wheels! Made the mistake of buying knock off anniversary wheels in Chrome in 4 lug, like I had a choice in 4lug. I know you preach OEM alot Mike, I listened. So I had the rims like 3 years before going 5 lug.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, will always be a street car. Going to smooth the engine bay also finally. Had a bit of a accident a few weeks back and broke the balancer again and banged up the headers pretty good so fixing that up too.

FB_IMG_1474764587777_zpsjuwskzxf.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
Yeah, will always be a street car. Going to smooth the engine bay also finally. Had a bit of a accident a few weeks back and broke the balancer again and banged up the headers pretty good so fixing that up too.

FB_IMG_1474764587777_zpsjuwskzxf.jpg

Doesn't win races but makes for bad ass pics . That's awesome dude .

Reactions: 1 users
Finally got some color on the 86gt. Turned out pretty good for a back yard paint job. Some imperfections and junk, but decent for my first time spraying. Now time for some reassembly.

rear_zpsjtq8idqh.jpg

frontend_zpssouflhbv.jpg

fr_zpsy8f2eil0.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
Posted a few pics of the 91 Fox like to get Lx front bumper cover and other exterior parts update the interior due to fade and age say good by to the 4 cylinder and trans swap it with a 2V and auto trans so this project might takte a while but will post pics as progress is made thanks 4 looking.

Posted a few pics of the 91 Fox like to get Lx front bumper cover and other exterior parts update the interior due to fade and age say good by to the 4 cylinder and trans swap it with a 2V and auto trans so this project might takte a while but will post pics as progress is made thanks 4 looking.
You should start your own thread on your progress. We all love seeing tear downs and rebuilds. Plus it'll help focus everyone to just your vehicle.

I agree with getting an lx bumper too.

Put the emblems, headlights, and tail lights on today. Also installed the spoiler and the rear hatch window molding. Just have to get the mirrors installed, and interior door panels and front seats put back in. Got to paint the wheels too. Front windshield has a crack that developed recently, so I'm waiting on that to be replaced before I install the cowl vent, wipers, and molding.

frontend1_zps2b2m3ypw.jpg

taillights_zpsmndbq5oo.jpg

of course I have to post a pic of the ever important "5.0" badges :p
5.0_zpsqpyz77dj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users