Post Your 2015 Pictures Here!

84Ttop

They make new pistons every day, so why worry?
5 Year Member
Jul 2, 2009
South Jersey
For all of you new S550 owners, post some pics up of your new rides! Lets see those new Mustangs!
Also feel free to stop by the SHOWCASE and post some of your pictures there. Follow this link to upload your pictures there as well: http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/media/add?category_id=12

I guess you all have forced me to go first ;)

DSC_0802_phixr.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks. I'm in northeast PA. It's my first pony & I love it. Always wanted one. Yours is a beauty. The darker colors are really sharp on these cars

Reactions: 1 user
New member, used to have an 04 GT. What did ya'll pay? I got mine for $34750. GT performance pack and the fancy seats.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 911
Reactions: 1 user
New member, used to have an 04 GT. What did ya'll pay? I got mine for $34750. GT performance pack and the fancy seats.
What fancy seats did you wind up with? Was it a premium package car or a base car? Eitherway, sounds like you got a good deal on a sweet new ride!

The sticker on my GT was 42,700... :confused:

What fancy seats did you wind up with? Was it a premium package car or a base car? Eitherway, sounds like you got a good deal on a sweet new ride!

The sticker on my GT was 42,700... :confused:

It's a base model. The seats are the recaro's.
Sticker on mine was $48,000 because they added some bs dealer markup fee, MSRP was 38 and change.