Post Your 2015 Pictures Here!

• Sponsors (?)

I'll whore out another picture of mine while I'm here... LOL
DSC_0870a.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
I think what bothers me about them is they're always pushing my arms forward due to the aggressive side padding. Other than that they are comfortable on my back and such.

Reactions: 1 user
v

Tell her she is not alone.. My girlfriend is less than happy about how much I love mine too, lol

I got yelled at yesterday because after refusing to make room in the garage for her car a couple months ago, I told her I was making room for mine this weekend. Woops. I love that green wrap you have on yours. How much did that cost you? I'd love a color like that, just a bit concerned I would draw too much attention from law enforcement haha.

I got yelled at yesterday because after refusing to make room in the garage for her car a couple months ago, I told her I was making room for mine this weekend. Woops. I love that green wrap you have on yours. How much did that cost you? I'd love a color like that, just a bit concerned I would draw too much attention from law enforcement haha.
Thanks!

It's funny you say that, mine was hassling me about having all of my cars in the garage while hers is sitting out in the snow. I had to continually reiterate the "MY" part of the MY Garage...

The wrap was right around 2,500$ Materials and design really play a big part in the cost though. As much as one might think I drive like a maniac, the fuzz hasn't given me any trouble yet but the new color certainly draws a lot of attention.

I don't know about you guys, but I sure am glad that I did order the Recaro seats.. These things are awesome!!
Funny thing about those Recaro's... salesmen told me that if he drove the car, he would be fine, but if I had it, I would be uncomfortable after a few hours of driving. He told me he knew this because he used to be my size. (Calling me fat, Bro?) Now I got SOME lbs, but I'm 6'1", 210 lbs. I took his word for it and did not go that route.