Post Your 2015 Pictures Here!

• Sponsors (?)

Funny thing about those Recaro's... salesmen told me that if he drove the car, he would be fine, but if I had it, I would be uncomfortable after a few hours of driving. He told me he knew this because he used to be my size. (Calling me fat, Bro?) Now I got SOME lbs, but I'm 6'1", 210 lbs. I took his word for it and did not go that route.
6' 280 and not a lick of trouble fitting in the car... Your sales man was a d*ck, lol

6' 280 and not a lick of trouble fitting in the car... Your sales man was a d*ck, lol

Disclaimer: I did NOT even try the Recaros.

Judging from your upgrades and what you've done to the '84, the Recaros make absolute sense. I see you went with the Premium, I'm assuming your have the leather?

On a side note, the wife says the GT has the most comfortable seats she has ever sat in. Happy wife, happy life!

Reactions: 1 user
1422830460203-1486070970.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
keep the pics coming fellas, deciding whether to go 2015 GT or pick up a CTS-V
Just join the d@mn club already and go get one! Sure they don't make one in Colonel Mustard yellow buy we can certainly do that in vinyl wrap. Think Mango Habanero vinyl wrap or maybe even Beer and Garlic vinyl wrap..... Now I'm hungry where are my pretzels??? See what you did!!! @madspeed

Hmmm, Think they'll throw in the blower?
I know a guy that can get you a hook up! Kits for these are being released in 2 weeks! I'll even throw in the vinyl stickers, will take payment in your wing sauce too. Speaking of which... You'll be hearing from me soon lol

Reactions: 1 user