post your e.t's and hp with gt40 irons

• Sponsors (?)

i want to get in on this too.

my cousin is building a 347 with (what are going to be) ported gt40 iron heads, E-cam (maybe a custom grind), GT40 intake (heavily ported) and all the accessories. i expect him to run high 12s or low 13s depending on the location of the track (local one is up in the mountains :()
this setup and the right fuel system is going to make i would guess about 320 rwhp. hes going witha blower (and intercooler hopefully) and should run near 450+ horses.

My brother has an '88GT with GT40 Irons (ported, dont know how much), TFS Track Heat Intake, B303, 1.7 rockers, CAI, K&N, Crane HI-6, Long Tube Headers, 5-Speed. Have no idea on his HP.

I think his best so far is a 12.89@106 on slicks, but he's got more there, he wasn't launching that hard... he tried to launch harder and snapped an axle :( He's done some more things over the winter to include Moser Axles :nice: Better times this year for sure!

Legendary said:
With a 347 I would hope he runs less than 13's. Anyway I would like to see some numbers to because I have this setup. Might be ready for the track this summer.

im just being pecimistic with those #s, that way there is no let down.
but yeah, at a good track, mid 12s would be easy.