Post Your Pointless Comments Here

Please stop sidetracking all of the threads in the V6 forums; at least stay in the ballpark about what the thread is dealing with. That is 75% of the reason why the whole 'V6 Forums are Dead' thread was started and people left so quickly. It is getting rediculous. This is el thread-o for those of you unwilling to use AIM, Yahoo, and/or MSN.

In other words...POST YOUR :spam: HERE!

• Sponsors (?)

Not cool stangfanatic, not cool. :nonono: Actually the 'V6 Forums are Dead' is where everyone should go post there random stuff. Sometimes random stuff is unavoidable and mainly by them some of the posts are dead.

Your also on worked's supream leader's list. I mean we all know that the first two should be interverted but if he didn't take his medication, what can we do?

Your supream leaders-

Worked V6
Zincyellow03
AndyG47
'66coupe
Stangfanatic98

zincyellow03 said:
Not cool stangfanatic, not cool. :nonono: Actually the 'V6 Forums are Dead' is where everyone should go post there random stuff. Sometimes random stuff is unavoidable and mainly by them some of the posts are dead.

Your also on worked's supream leader's list. I mean we all know that the first two should be interverted but if he didn't take his medication, what can we do?

Your supream leaders-

Worked V6
Zincyellow03
AndyG47
'66coupe
Stangfanatic98

What the heyll is a 'supream leader'? Sounds like a brand of laxative..

Stangfanatic98 said:
Please stop sidetracking all of the threads in the V6 forums; at least stay in the ballpark about what the thread is dealing with. That is 75% of the reason why the whole 'V6 Forums are Dead' thread was started and people left so quickly. It is getting rediculous. This is el thread-o for those of you unwilling to use AIM, Yahoo, and/or MSN.

In other words...POST YOUR :spam: HERE!

Are you saying that the thread that I started "v6 Forums are dead" 'caused the V6 forums to die.... 'cause there is no way it did! They've been dead since the server crash, OR... are you saying that all of the thread hijacking is causeing people to leave. Because I think it's all of the thread hijacking causeing people to leave or just not post. I'd use aim, and yahooooooo and if you or anybody else wants to just click on the AIM and YIM links on the side of the page. Everybody knows how to use them, but it's not the same as screwing around and having fun on here. The whole point of the V6 Talk forums is exactly that ... to talk, about whatever whenever, but obviously still keep it work safe. I'd say keep this thread for those of us who just want to say something stupid and not mess up somebody thread a little, or just to say something that doesn't belong anywhere else... BUT, that's kinda hwat the "V6 forums are dead" thread is for, just to do, say, post, whatever.

Stangfanatic98 said:
What the heyll is a 'supream leader'? Sounds like a brand of laxative..

...I don't know. It's not a laxative. I said that those are the people who would keep all the other people and newbies inline when the mods aren't around or if they don't do anything or feel like anything needs to be done. Kinda like modding ourselves but still havinbg respect for the "Real" modderators.

Lsredy2kstang said:
Useless posts if I say so myself.

Yeah, very usless. But you still have to have something to do other than sit aroound and talk about which intake will work better on our cars and what exhaust set-up to go with. So, useless, yes.. very useless in the sense that probably no one will get any info out of threads like these, but they're still fun and a good change from the usuall threads.

worked v6 said:
Are you saying that the thread that I started "v6 Forums are dead" 'caused the V6 forums to die.... 'cause there is no way it did! They've been dead since the server crash, OR... are you saying that all of the thread hijacking is causeing people to leave. Because I think it's all of the thread hijacking causeing people to leave or just not post. I'd use aim, and yahooooooo and if you or anybody else wants to just click on the AIM and YIM links on the side of the page. Everybody knows how to use them, but it's not the same as screwing around and having fun on here. The whole point of the V6 Talk forums is exactly that ... to talk, about whatever whenever, but obviously still keep it work safe. I'd say keep this thread for those of us who just want to say something stupid and not mess up somebody thread a little, or just to say something that doesn't belong anywhere else... BUT, that's kinda hwat the "V6 forums are dead" thread is for, just to do, say, post, whatever.

I'm not saying that thread is what killed it, I'm saying it was started BECAUSE the forums are dying due to the above statements.