Powerstrokes

65fastback2+2

Aug 4, 2003
Louisville, KY
Just some info on em I found out with my Sig car, 67 302 coupe 2bbl (stocker).

#1, you cant beat a 6.0 Powerstroke (with a stocker). He took off before I did and I passed him in the first 10 ft, held me front fender lead for another 50ft and he was gone. Once the turbo spools up and he hits second it was over.

#2, dont be afraid of a stocker or mild 7.3 Powerstroke. I killed a worktruck 7.3 Powerstroke today. I bring up worktruck so you know that the guy in it had it nailed :D I killed him light-to-light (lights were about 1/2 mile apart) so dont be afraid of them.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a F350 6.0 power stroke. Stock it does ok. However I got the Edge Juice controller and man oh man. I have not lost a race since! I can smoke first second and third gear. I've raced Audi's, Licoln LS, Tuner's, you name it...

mdjay said:
I have a F350 6.0 power stroke. Stock it does ok. However I got the Edge Juice controller and man oh man. I have not lost a race since! I can smoke first second and third gear. I've raced Audi's, Licoln LS, Tuner's, you name it...

i dont doubt it, those are sweet trucks. we have a 97 F350 7.3 with 221k on the clock, will burn most any low ricer like celica, golf, accord, neon, civic.