Price for this setup?

allcarfan

The Answer Man
Founding Member
Apr 8, 2001
North Atlanta
I am debating on whether or not to finish my granada setup or go with a wilwood setup.

What would you pay for this?

Granada spindles, dust plates - both have been smoothed out and powdercoated chrome.

brand new slotted rotors

all hardware, clips, hoses

What would you pay for all of that?

Shane

• Sponsors (?)

yeah right around $300 sounds good i mean you can probably get spindles for about 50 bucks from a wrecking yard, the rotors for 100 off ebay and the loaded calipers are about 60 plus your work etc.

Shane I need some exhaust coated do you do jet hot coating? I need the complete exhaust and turbo jet hot coated.

Fostang said:
yeah right around $300 sounds good i mean you can probably get spindles for about 50 bucks from a wrecking yard, the rotors for 100 off ebay and the loaded calipers are about 60 plus your work etc.

Shane I need some exhaust coated do you do jet hot coating? I need the complete exhaust and turbo jet hot coated.

Sorry Sal. No Jet-hot Coating here. I steer clear of exhaust components. I did some headers....never could get them to turn out right. I have done my mufflers and Xpipe...but thats about all I will do. I dont like the way the PC stands up to the heat.