Progress Thread Project 2015 Gt: Waiting For New Go Fast Parts

This is all you are going to get for now...
IMG951614_2.jpg

Friday I will release the final results

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I am surprised at how quiet that blower is.
That makes two of us.. The novi 2200 makes a lot more noise than this JT trim. Pulleys are ordered by the way and so is some of that Gulf unleaded 116 just for a "lets see how cool this will be" dyno session once I get the car back from being wrapped. This will likely not happen until after PRI though.
Makes me want to trade in my Terminator....awesome setup you have here.
Thanks! Much appreciated!

The title to the article is at best misleading. The kit may be capable of 1000 HP, but the car does not make 1000 HP. About as close to false advertising as one can get. :nono:

The title to the article is at best misleading. The kit may be capable of 1000 HP, but the car does not make 1000 HP. About as close to false advertising as one can get. :nono:
Agree 100%... I know they caught some flack for than on on their FB page. That was their call on the title. I spoke with them after they posted the article but it looks promising for them to work with me in the future for a full feature on the car once we finish a few more things up ;)

Designer Wraps in Millville NJ hooked me up on this killer vinyl wrap to match my 84' The pictures don't do it justice! I'll post some more as I have to time to take better pictures. Odometer reads 354 miles at this point for what it's worth, lol. If anyone is interested you can follow me on instagram @nick438w
DSC_0837_phixr.jpg

DSC_0838_phixr.jpg

DSC_0846_phixr.jpg

DSC_0854_phixr.jpg

Reactions: 4 users