Progress Thread Project: Buried Under A Mountain Of Snow Black Hole Money Pit.

• Sponsors (?)

well i have all the parts... i just need someone to do the cutting and welding. and ive gotten prices from 3000-5600 so far

and thats with me supplying parts pulling all of the harness and sound deadening.

the wait time i couldnt care less about. if i have the chassis done before the end of the year ill be happy

Reactions: 2 users
Chassis guys and paint shops that are reputable can pretty much name their price and time frame.

For sorting out the wiring just buy the helm inc wiring and vacuum diagram book for your year car.
I think they are only like $15. Much better than going online a million times trying to figure out the wires.
They are the real ford books they dealers had.

Chassis guys and paint shops that are reputable can pretty much name their price and time frame.

For sorting out the wiring just buy the helm inc wiring and vacuum diagram book for your year car.
I think they are only like $15. Much better than going online a million times trying to figure out the wires.
They are the real ford books they dealers had.
funny thing is i talked to the best in the area and hes only like 2 grand higher for me to drop it off cut a check and come pick it up when its done. these guys want stupid money to use my supplied parts

nothing to see here

Attachments

• IMG_20160210_231313892.jpg
    IMG_20160210_231313892.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: 1 user
This is my opportunity to request no-chit, real first impressions of the NVH after a swap... Wait, never mind:

I saw a dog, snow, some girl's feet, some more dogs, some more snow, then a piston rod.

I've been sticking all of these images into one of those little flip-books, ya know?

flipbook.jpg

Now there's some coil-over in the last frame. I'm on the edge of my seat!

Do the dogs fetch the coil-over next? Which one's faster? That girl is going to need better shoes if she wants to keep up with the dogs in the snow.

haha i will get some more pictures of all the parts here soon... i have **** EVERYWHERE
Me too . No wonder my ex couldn't stand me and we broke up . Parts behind the couch in my old apt . Blower under the computer desk . I had stuff stashed everywhere .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

haha i have mini tubs and a nitrous bottle next to my bed. ARB in our basement my MSD stuff is all over my pool table getting layed out... my motor and cage are in the garage with the rest of the stock stuff and my interior. i have rods and shocks at my desk at work. a radiator at the shop lol

I had a 3' high stack of parts against my kitchen wall! Ha! My ex now again current girlfriend was constantly upset. Heck woman..it's not in the way of the stove or fridge...now make me a sandwich! Might be why she left...just a guess:rolleyes:

I had a 3' high stack of parts against my kitchen wall! Ha! My ex now again current girlfriend was constantly upset. Heck woman..it's not in the way of the stove or fridge...now make me a sandwich! Might be why she left...just a guess:rolleyes:

May as well just hang them up and tell everyone it's art. :shrug:

nothing major but the wire i ordered showed up. and i ordered the gang bars i needed today.

i started cutting the plugs off the dash harness so i can figure out the ones i need for the tail lights and such. i think i found most of the wires i need. so once its all out i'll take pictures of the plugs and which wires anyone who wants to do it needs to keep

yes and no...
the X car still takes most of my time. but there just isnt as many races local for it any more so i have a bit more time there. that and i know going in its going to take a very long time to do this.

so i still dont have tons of free time. but more than i use too, and a better outlook on the time to do it. im in no rush at this point. my goal is have the chassis and the most of the wiring done by the end of the year

Reactions: 1 users