Progress Thread Project Copper Can

• Sponsors (?)

Lol update coming soon
image.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
No overtime been workin a bit extra every week. I'm meeting a guy this evening to buy some stuff it was too cheap I couldn't pass it up
I thought that was you. Smh

I had one of my tail pipes and muffler fall off and try to wrap itself around my rear at Capital Raceway. It was at least a month before I went back. Lol

What car did you have that did that
A red 87 mustang I had. That thing was my first one and a real beater. Wow...that was 17 years ago....I'm getting old.

It was embarrassing as hell. I didn't even have a real jack in the car. That car ran mid 14s....with a bbk CAI, bbk shorties, x pipe, under drive pullies, flowmasters, and I saved weight by leaving exhaust clamps off. They felt like they fit tight enough without them. [emoji85]

My seat back broke at Capitol, too, in that car. Wish someone could've gotten that on video.

Reactions: 1 user
I live in southern Maryland now. I'm at MIR every chance I can get. I haven't been there with a car in about 2 years. Not too much happens at the track that I don't see or hear about. [emoji102]

When a big black guy walks up to you and calls your car the " Mosquito Killa " you'll know its me.

Surprisingly, the only guy I deal with at the track is an old guy named Bucky from Nanjemoy. Bunches of people I see all the time...but....no crew just me. A lot of folks want me to hang with them....but I'm picky about my circle.

I'm not the type to cruise the pits striking convo with all the mustang owners I see. Kinda stay to myself....and watch....for now.

Reactions: 1 users
I live in southern Maryland now. I'm at MIR every chance I can get. I haven't been there with a car in about 2 years. Not too much happens at the track that I don't see or hear about. [emoji102]

When a big black guy walks up to you and calls your car the " Mosquito Killa " you'll know its me.

Surprisingly, the only guy I deal with at the track is an old guy named Bucky from Nanjemoy. Bunches of people I see all the time...but....no crew just me. A lot of folks want me to hang with them....but I'm picky about my circle.

I'm not the type to cruise the pits striking convo with all the mustang owners I see. Kinda stay to myself....and watch....for now.
And yet, you've been nice to me Mr. Discernment.

Reactions: 1 users
I bought all of this from a close buddy of mine I did it all for the intake Wilson elbow fuel rail and 95lb injectors. He wouldn't come off of just that so I bought it all. The turbo is a 76 mm .96ar turbo I also got a big stuff 3 efi ecu kit with the motor and turbo as well. For the money I spent I got a hell of a deal

The motor is another stock block 306 with world products Windsor Sr. heads a comp cam turbo cam super victor intake with 95 lb injectors Wilson elbow 75mm throttle body. Turbo kit is a 76mm vs racing turbo with a .96 ar and t4 flange. 2.5" hot side with standard sbf header flanges. Precision wastegate and blow off valve. Also got a big stuff 3 efi kit as well I will be taking better pictures this afternoon of everything. I spent about 3500 for everything.