Progress Thread Project Copper Can

The motor is another stock block 306 with world products Windsor Sr. heads a comp cam turbo cam super victor intake with 95 lb injectors Wilson elbow 75mm throttle body. Turbo kit is a 76mm vs racing turbo with a .96 ar and t4 flange. 2.5" hot side with standard sbf header flanges. Precision wastegate and blow off valve. Also got a big stuff 3 efi kit as well I will be taking better pictures this afternoon of everything. I spent about 3500 for everything.
Pm me if you have anything you want to sell. My turbo project is almost running....my van is next.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

What are you looking to get
I need some bigger injectors...I've got 42s but I know I need more. Fuel system stuff....my current 331 is OK but I'm building another motor ( stock block ) I'll be building a dart based stroker next year.

Turbo stuff....mine is an on3.

You're probably like the rest of us.... Tons of stuff sitting waiting for a new project ...or a new combo. If someone asked me the same question I'd be stumped. I've got so much stuff....and so many plans.[emoji12]

So I got the intake off of the new motor, lol and behold I have found a few more things I want to swap over to my motor. Link bar style lifters, crane cam rockers, rocker girdle, csr water pump. Anyways here's the intake I'm gonna swap over to the car.
IMG_1736.JPG

@90sickfox i think I am gonna keep these injectors for the rest of this year and maybe swap to the 160's this winter I'm gonna push on the motor harder but I don't wanna put the 160's in just yet

Reactions: 3 users
So I got the intake off of the new motor, lol and behold I have found a few more things I want to swap over to my motor. Link bar style lifters, crane cam rockers, rocker girdle, csr water pump. Anyways here's the intake I'm gonna swap over to the car.
IMG_1736.JPG

@90sickfox i think I am gonna keep these injectors for the rest of this year and maybe swap to the 160's this winter I'm gonna push on the motor harder but I don't wanna put the 160's in just yet
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

If anyone is thinking of installing a Scott rod fab center console this is what it will look like hah. I had to order two of them because the first one the cup holder was in the center and my shifter would not fit beside it. Called him up and he sent out another one with the cup holder pushed as far over as possible. I used self tapping screws for ease of removal. Although he does send rivets with it. What do you guys think? I know it's not anything fast I'm still waiting to pull the intake and swap them out still.
IMG_1774.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

Reactions: 4 users
So I took the car to the track last night and installed a remote mount trans cooler. Track temps were cold and I couldn't get the power to the ground. Today I took it off the trailer and fixed an exhaust leak I had and also threw a larger turbo on it went from a 70mm to a 78mm. Let's see how this turns out
IMG_1797.JPG
IMG_1803.JPG
IMG_1807.JPG
IMG_1808.JPG

Reactions: 4 users

View: https://youtu.be/kFxGebh7csI

@93TRANSAM @84Ttop @TOOLOW91
I know I told Kris everything was good but it still doesn't seem right I changed a few things around on the 2-step and no matter what I do I can't get it to level out at all.
Here's a few pics of my settings

IMG_1821.JPG
IMG_1822.JPG
IMG_1823.JPG
IMG_1824.JPG
IMG_1820.JPG

That's deff weird . Sure it isn't a holley issue ? It does seem better then it originally was . Sounds just more like a low rev limiter then a actual two step

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@TOOLOW91 talked to a guy on turbo bullet and he said that I need to set it to spark high only at 4000 or something above where I want it set at and tune the fuel table to 13.0 where it is revving at in the table he said from the video that it sounds like too much fuel

@TOOLOW91 talked to a guy on turbo bullet and he said that I need to set it to spark high only at 4000 or something above where I want it set at and tune the fuel table to 13.0 where it is revving at in the table he said from the video that it sounds like too much fuel

Yeah I was kind of silently lurking on your post . Just seems so complicated where as it could be so simple in my opinion . Holley should just have a " 2 step option" instead of having to trigger a extra rev limiter and go crazy with settings to make it do what it should .

If you think about it with a simple msd 2 step when you trigger it , it doesn't do anything to your fuel it just takes care of spark and seems to work flawless everytime .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well with the temps getting colder it's getting more like boost weather and so I loaded the car up yesterday evening to head to MIR. There was a grand total of about 35 cars there and 15 of them were part of the mopar event for today. Drug the car off the trailer started it up everything was good and kosher.
49938578381__B3CB5240-49C6-4CD2-AF4D-C41F5344DA21.JPG

Went out for my first run and completely blew the tires off. Went a 11.63 but at 125 mph lol. Had a buddy help me the rest of the night and went and clicked off some of my fastest passes. Ran a total of 6 times last night. So happy with this car it just keeps surprising me time and time again.

IMG_1894.JPG

Reactions: 6 users