Progress Thread Project Copper Can

• Sponsors (?)

Nicely done sir! What are the plans for finishing the inside of the garage?

I'm trying to get a epoxy coating down on the floor. Gonna run power out there put a lift in, have a tv (which I don't remember seeing you having one) other then the one for the dyno. Get someone to do a spray foam style insulation. Gonna later put a/c and heat in there and get a sink to wash my hands and stuff as well. I'm looking for ideas from guys on what to put in and all.

Edit @TOOLOW91 lolllllllll

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I'm trying to get a epoxy coating down on the floor. Gonna run power out there put a lift in, have a tv (which I don't remember seeing you having one) other then the one for the dyno. Get someone to do a spray foam style insulation. Gonna later put a/c and heat in there and get a sink to wash my hands and stuff as well. I'm looking for ideas from guys on what to put in and all.
Stripper pole?

Reactions: 2 users
IMG_3288.JPG

You missed the big tv on the wall next to the dyno ? Lol

Reactions: 4 users
TVs are cool and all, but my next garage will have a toilet of some sort. One day I'm gonna get caught hangin' brain behind the garage because I was too lazy/nasty to walk inside.

Reactions: 1 users