Progress Thread Project Copper Can

• Sponsors (?)

Well safe to say the motor is out of the car. I need to clean the bay up again it's been 3 years since the motor was out of it. Also the dart block came in today. I can say that Derek Johnson over at modern speed is by far the cheapest I've seen for these dart blocks. I'm extremely excited for the next racing season for sure
IMG_2301.JPG
IMG_2302.JPG
IMG_2298.JPG

Reactions: 4 users
Well safe to say the motor is out of the car. I need to clean the bay up again it's been 3 years since the motor was out of it. Also the dart block came in today. I can say that Derek Johnson over at modern speed is by far the cheapest I've seen for these dart blocks. I'm extremely excited for the next racing season for sure
IMG_2301.JPG
IMG_2302.JPG
IMG_2298.JPG
We need to have a "Like it A Lot" button!:nice:

Reactions: 1 users
Where is Modern Speed located ? I'll be purchasing one in the next few months. Can you pm a number or something ? Thanx man.

That thing is going to be awesome.

Well, this isn't good
IMG_0013.JPG

Pull 1* of timing and make another pass lol these are autotec piston which when I talked to them about it they say the alloy it's made of is not good for anything more then 10 lbs of boost. Safe to say they are right on this one haha. Looks like I'm getting a new piston set and going to a 363

Reactions: 3 users