R N O Custom?

• Sponsors (?)

They probably did it for a ricer who couldn't pony up the cash, so now they're trying to get rid of it.

Stock V6 with a body kit, and some stripes that may or may not do it for you (doesn't work for me). Probably won't bring much more than an unmodified car. Style mods are highly subjective, and you can't expect someone to pay you thousands more just because a car has "rare" cosmetic work.

I wouldn't call a car equiped with stuff readily available from the aftermarket a "custom" car (I reserve that term primarily for old school hot rods with alot of hand fabricated work ie build a car of your own design from some sheet metal :)). It's probably some guy trying to make his car sound bad@$$ so he can sell it to some dim witted person that has no idea about mustangs.

WoW! RNO Custom! OMGAH!

I bet it has a rotary engine with pistons running 11's at the track, as well.

AP1995V6 said:

Can't forget the header and turbo...

(just for all you who don't know.. the header w/ a turbo is not called a header... ever.. by anyone... its an exhaust manifold....

AP1995V6 said:
It's probably some guy trying to make his car sound bad@$$ so he can sell it to some dim witted person that has no idea about mustangs.

WoW! RNO Custom! OMGAH!

+1 I hate it when people arn't honest? Can't they say that they added on all these bodykits to it to make it one of a kind(which probably the owner only likes :rlaugh: )?
AP1995V6 said:

RNO Custom must have also built that Mustang GTR too :lol:

They could have at least lowered the veh. It doesn`t even have LEATHER SEATS, +the "GAY" Exhaust pipes-what are they 1.5":lol: or the picture is bad ???? and a "CUSTOM MUSTANG" w/Honeycomb grille still on the vehicle:bang: :canada: this GUY must be from CANADA (It`s not a MUSTANG it`s a MASTANG):canada:

:notnice: :notnice: :Track: :Zip2:

He did a BAD job advertising this Car, no Tire size etc......If you gonna sell it--Pump it up to the TOP