Raptor Shift light problems

01LaserRedCobra

Founding Member
Feb 20, 2002
I have installed my raptor shift light and I am running into some problems. Everything works properly... but every once in awhile during normal driving the light will flash on and off real quick. Sometimes multiple times in a row?? I have it set to 5900RPM and verified it's Coil on plug setting #1. It does work when I hit the preset RPM 5900... let the bright lights shine!!!! :nice:

I also verified the connection wires in the kick pannel pin# 26, ground, and red switched source. I thought maybe there was a connection problem. So I soldered the wires directly. It still did the same thing. A sporadic light coming on here and there. So I thought maybe the unit was defective. The guys at Raptor were awesome to try and help with this problem. So they sent me a new one and tested my old one. The new one did the exact same thing, and the old one tested fine.

Does anyone have any ideas? I would really appreciate the help. Especially when so many of you are having no issue's? Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks,

• Sponsors (?)