Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Should be in charge of grout inspection

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dumber than dirt

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I thought I was being pretty forthright; not laying into this "Performance" dude....but. since we're in the dogpile mode!

Hey, Performance Red.... in case you missed my allusion in the last post; I'll spell it out. In Revulotionary War times; people used to think that high blood pressure could be cured by applying leeches. Actually, that treatment is still used to this day in treating certain burns and necrotic tissue damage (if you're half as wise as you present yourself, you'll know how to look up the big terms). Regardless, those living during the birth of our nation thought, as some believe today, that the therapeutic use of leeches is beneficial. But the case remains....you're a leech. That's not a bragging point.

• Sponsors (?)

:rlaugh: Could be,
Red, You say that you buy below and sell below market value?
But nowhere in those posts do you say that you sell it back to the orig owners. :rolleyes:

As for helping them out, your not much better than the TV Ads.
Those same ones that say refinance and pay off those bills.
Do they help them :nonono: or they could help them by teaching them NOT to get back to the same point and allow you to step in.

Yes Some People are SHEEP, they will follow and trend that shows it's face on the Tube or News print.

But then that helps you.

So what are YOU doing differant to HELP them?
Bailing them out? only to lay in wait to bail them out again.

Sounds like Snake oil or Infomercial :bs:
PB

I would personally like to apologize on behalf of the hardworking people who were offended by either mine or performance reds statements. I'm sure you kissed the right asses in your day but somewhere inbetween kissing those asses...you became one. Tell me one thing......do you tell your clients what you really think about them or their situations? I sure hope so. I would hate to think you were lying to them or yourself.

67GTFastback said:
PerformanceRed is probably one of those morons who are continually sending me spam email about remortgaging my house and that I have already been approved...I cannot believe that he is for real, it just cannot be...

I think he is real :lol:

But why use such a vast vocabulary when speaking to this short sighted individual. I really don't believe he can keep up with looking up what each word means.

The fact that it confuses him even further when while looking up words such as naive, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, short-sighted, simple, simple-minded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thickheaded, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless,foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, irresponsible, laughable, loser, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, brainless, dazed, deficient, dense, dim, dodo, doltish, dopy, dotterel, dull, dumb, dummy the dictionary has a picture of him.

I'm profiling the guy as an 11 or 12 year old whose daddy is a banker or some investment guy and he hears little bits and peices about the business over the supper table. No harm in wanting to be like your dad, but since he is modeling a prick type status, it's best he learn how the real word treats guys like him. More importantly, it's good that he learn how SN thinks of him.

PerfRed, I just received another one of your :spam: emails. Really, I don't need a mortgage right now, I already have one. I am a hard worker and living modestly comfortable. I am nowhere near going bankrupt, therefore, I do not need your generous offer of a low rate pre-approved mortgage. The one thing I would like to point out is that there are lots of people like you, I receive these emails all of the time.

67GTFastback said:
PerfRed, I just received another one of your emails. Really, I don't need a mortgage right now, I already have one. I am a hard worker and living modestly comfortable. I am nowhere near going bankrupt, therefore, I do not need your generous offer of a low rate pre-approved mortgage. The one thing I would like to point out is that there are lots of people like you, I receive these emails all of the time.

GP and I know a guy in Maryland that would take care of this guy electronically.

Status
Not open for further replies.