Progress Thread Re: Maryland Monster (racerxmd) Build!

• Sponsors (?)

My car is also currently just N/A. Once I get some seat time with it, I would like to spray a little 200 shop or so. I think I read where there was a problem with the mufflers under Boost pressure or something. I also think that placing the mufflers further back near the stock location will help with them surviving. So, please explain your post to better understand the meaning or concern if any I should have with them or the system.

Thanks

My car is also currently just N/A. Once I get some seat time with it, I would like to spray a little 200 shop or so. I think I read where there was a problem with the mufflers under Boost pressure or something. I also think that placing the mufflers further back near the stock location will help with them surviving. So, please explain your post to better understand the meaning or concern if any I should have with them or the system.

Thanks

Very nice work. I would make one change; add a rectangular piece of clear plastic sheet as a cover over the two electrical power posts.

termnial-strip-cover-jpg.529809

This is also a recommendation for any terminal strip like the one for the fans. This prevents things that get dropped from bridging the power to ground or other parts of the circuit.

shopping
termnial strip cover.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice work. I would make one change; add a rectangular piece of clear plastic sheet as a cover over the two electrical power posts.

termnial-strip-cover-jpg.529809

This is also a recommendation for any terminal strip like the one for the fans. This prevents things that get dropped from bridging the power to ground or other parts of the circuit.

shopping
termnial strip cover.jpg
Thanks, that is a Great idea! I also have a panel that covers the opening when ever I do not want to show it off or while I am driving it.