real 40th?

ok... after reading around ive read that only black white and crimson red gts came as real 40th cars... well i have an 04 Dark Shadow Gray GT w/ all the 40th badges and it has bullits but they arent Arizon beige metallic as stated for the other colors... they are anthracite... also my interior is the black leather and it doesnt have the silver trim ring around the shifter console nor does it have the badge that my friends has on it... is there somewhere i can check to see if tis real? if it sitn im going to buy the stock GT badges and replace all the 40ths w/ them.

• Sponsors (?)

All Mustangs (V6, GT, and Mach 1...not Cobra) built in 2004 had the 40th Anniversary badges on them. In addition to the badges, there was a 40th Anniversary package, which is what you described above... black, white, or crimson... with the Arizona Beige stripes and Arizona beige bullitt rims, as well as the interior appointments.

Your car is a 40th anniversary, just not equipped with the 40th anniversary package.

MineralMan said:
All Mustangs (V6, GT, and Mach 1...not Cobra) built in 2004 had the 40th Anniversary badges on them. In addition to the badges, there was a 40th Anniversary package, which is what you described above... black, white, or crimson... with the Arizona Beige stripes and Arizona beige bullitt rims, as well as the interior appointments.

Your car is a 40th anniversary, just not equipped with the 40th anniversary package.

good info:nice:

RoadconeTuning said:
ok... after reading around ive read that only black white and crimson red gts came as real 40th cars... well i have an 04 Dark Shadow Gray GT w/ all the 40th badges and it has bullits but they arent Arizon beige metallic as stated for the other colors... they are anthracite... also my interior is the black leather and it doesnt have the silver trim ring around the shifter console nor does it have the badge that my friends has on it... is there somewhere i can check to see if tis real? if it sitn im going to buy the stock GT badges and replace all the 40ths w/ them.

It's a real 2004 Mustang, that's what is important. The 40th badges are correct for your car, and unless you dont like them I wouldn't replace them with GT badges. I have the same front fender emblems as a V6 and have no intention of changing them, instead the only emblem I changed was removing the Ford oval badge from the trunk lid