Progress Thread Red Fury-the 91 Fox That Needs Help

welltal89

Jul 15, 2014
Hi all, im Danny and I finally bought something with torque that just so happens to drive the correct pair of wheels. To get back on the road I need to repair or replace the aod (auto transmission) and probably do a head gasket job.

I just recently got the ps leaks squared away so it's to no surprise that I've acquired yet another leak, this time from the coolant overflow bottle. Thinking it needs a new head gasket from the milkshake it poured out as well as both hoses being hot. Still gonna hope it's the thermostat, but we'll see. Haven't gotten around to a compression test yet, but that'll be the first thing I do one I get back to the garage.

• Sponsors (?)

Here's a couple of pics

Attachments

• 20140621_160205.jpg
    20140621_160205.jpg
    639.8 KB · Views: 117
Wow, forgot I made this post. Ended up selling the car since it had a lot more issues than I had tools for repair at the time (and the income to buy those tools.)
Pay no attention to rick, he has trouble with holes in his head :jester:
Glad your back, so, what are you driving for fun? And don't say a prius

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I've got 2 F-150 development work trucks that I typically drive home, and a 2007 Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle that I ride around during the warmer months. Building a 5.0 to put into a mustang for next season, but you already knew that.