Rehashing The Re-hash

Challenge accepted! Rubs hands together!

I am registered!

Stay tuned for further details!
Screenshot_2016-07-28-13-51-30.png

Well? I don't see a thread over there yet..

• Sponsors (?)

Coming directly from experience...(After all,...it's not like I just casually "observed" the going's on over there, and came over here and wrote this,.....I have the exact same build thread over there too)

They don't care what you do to your car as long as you don't do 4 things:

Don't swap an aero nose onto your pre-aero nose car, or vice-versa.
Don't swap out a "body specific" specialized engine (i.e. turbo 2.3) from a car that came with it factory. i.e. 1980 Cobra.
Don't take a running car (or potentially running car) and turn it into a parts car, forever dooming it to the crusher.
Don't swap a non-Ford drivetrain into a ford anything over there........Not if you want to have them host a build thread detailing it.

So, let's interpret what you can do then...

You can take a "running" Mustang donor, put it up on jackstands, do the race car "weight rape" (You like that term?) and post a race car build up thread. Then you can have a gutted shell, w/ a pair of cheap assed plastic seats, a hand made aluminum dash that looks like a cast away from an erector set, take a bunch of blurry pics, post them up and it's ok.

How is that Not taking a running car, and turning it into a parts car?

Who here is gonna run out and buy a four door Fairmont, or a Fairmont/baby LTD wagon?.......

Any one?......................................

Nobody?..................................

If you're one of those guys that (for whatever weird reason you can claim) like those bodystyles,....ANYTHING you do to that car to keep it out of the grave is probably a better fate than letting it get crushed. (on second thought,.....maybe not)
Who on Earth gives a Rats Red Bunionhole what happens to that piece of rolling Dorkdom? If some guy thinks it's cool to throw a 5.3 LS engine and a Chinee 80mm turbo on that thing......So what? It's better than some goober droning on about a slow assed, stupid sounding Ford I-6 build up..........

:oops:No,.. scratch that.

It's better than yet one more,beat to MF'n death 5.0 swap thread.:rolleyes:

Vive la Differe'nce.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWS3V8EAgFdnR2h7EEd8MFVPv98-cb8liQfgMA7T9ZEtMCbz1w.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Coming directly from experience...(After all,...it's not like I just casually "observed" the going's on over there, and came over here and wrote this,.....I have the exact same build thread over there too)

They don't care what you do to your car as long as you don't do 4 things:

Don't swap an aero nose onto your pre-aero nose car, or vice-versa.
Don't swap out a "body specific" specialized engine (i.e. turbo 2.3) from a car that came with it factory. i.e. 1980 Cobra.
Don't take a running car (or potentially running car) and turn it into a parts car, forever dooming it to the crusher.
Don't swap a non-Ford drivetrain into a ford anything over there........Not if you want to have them host a build thread detailing it.

So, let's interpret what you can do then...

You can take a "running" Mustang donor, put it up on jackstands, do the race car "weight rape" (You like that term?) and post a race car build up thread. Then you can have a gutted shell, w/ a pair of cheap assed plastic seats, a hand made aluminum dash that looks like a cast away from an erector set, take a bunch of blurry pics, post them up and it's ok.

How is that Not taking a running car, and turning it into a parts car?

Who here is gonna run out and buy a four door Fairmont, or a Fairmont/baby LTD wagon?.......

Any one?......................................

Nobody?..................................

If you're one of those guys that (for whatever weird reason you can claim) like those bodystyles,....ANYTHING you do to that car to keep it out of the grave is probably a better fate than letting it get crushed. (on second thought,.....maybe not)
Who on Earth gives a Rats Red Bunionhole what happens to that piece of rolling Dorkdom? If some guy thinks it's cool to throw a 5.3 LS engine and a Chinee 80mm turbo on that thing......So what? It's better than some goober droning on about a slow assed, stupid sounding Ford I-6 build up..........

:oops:No,.. scratch that.

It's better than yet one more,beat to MF'n death 5.0 swap thread.:rolleyes:

Vive la Differe'nce.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWS3V8EAgFdnR2h7EEd8MFVPv98-cb8liQfgMA7T9ZEtMCbz1w.png
These red rat bunion holes......