Remote Start Issues.

Sogogi110

Apr 1, 2016
I just bought a new 2015 GT. I've got everything figured out but the remote start. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. If I stand next to the car and press the lock button once, then press the start button twice it works like its suppsed to. But if I hit the lock button once and walk away into a store or my work and then come back later, the remote start NEVER works. The key fob just flashes red. If I unlock the car and relock it it works again. This has to be user error or some kind of setting. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

• Sponsors (?)

I always have to hit the lock button first, then the remote start button twice, regardless. Try hitting the lock button first, even if it's already locked, then start twice after an extended time away from the car.

I always have to hit the lock button first, then the remote start button twice, regardless. Try hitting the lock button first, even if it's already locked, then start twice after an extended time away from the car.
X2....Same as my eco boost Fusion.....hit lock first then the remote start.... READ DIRECTIONS

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk