Removing Injectors From Lower Manifold..

tamadrummer88

Aug 19, 2005
Aloha State
So im preparing to put back my intake and what not, and i happened to remove the injectors from the manifold, but they're still attached to the fuel rail. I read somewhere that when you remove injectors, no matter what you MUST replace the O rings and pintle caps...is that true?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Now we have been serious, I have wanted to ask you about an old Speed King bass drum or high hat pedal. I have seen them used as throttle pedals on hot rods. As you use Tama drums, is this a good use of Ludwig parts, or is it going to be tacky on a newer car?

Now we have been serious, I have wanted to ask you about an old Speed King bass drum or high hat pedal. I have seen them used as throttle pedals on hot rods. As you use Tama drums, is this a good use of Ludwig parts, or is it going to be tacky on a newer car?

That kind of stuff looks better on old school Hot Rods, not newer cars. For some reason it has a nice "period correct" feel on rods. I have never seen anyone use newer or older Tama foot pedals on Rods.

And here I was hoping you would think Ludwig parts are better put on my car than my trap set. But I think you are right, I need to save it for a rat rod. But having the gas pedal factory lettered "speed king" or " speed pro" would be cool on the right car.