Results to the "Some Idiot keeps...."Thread. I Kicked Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok hate to say it but don't be surprised if they keep messing with your ride. Had it happen to me. If it is messed with again EPO the other guy and set up video at your house.
BTW good job. You don't mess with someone's ride. You gotta problem with them it's them not the car.

• Sponsors (?)

Dusstbuster said:
If that was a serious comment thats probably the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Everyone thinks that shady people probably have guns and will use them. Kids aren't as crazy as people make them out to be, they can get in fights and not pull knives and guns to solve it, just like "the good ol days."

Friend of the fam got shot in the back a couple of weeks ago by high school kids. I have also personally seen someone get shot at by a high school kid. Maybe its just here but the kids have gone mad.

hotmustang331 said:
LOL, finally eddie gets banned....and worst of all he is reading this :rlaugh: . Poor kid, probably only 14 and on his way to being one of the most hard core liberals out there. IMO he doesnt believe all that, just does it to be a butt....and look what he got for it. LOL, retard.

And calm down SRT you cant beatup everyone lol.
LOL dude...I was just stirring the pot a little. In all seriousness, I would have probably threatened the guy and cursed him out...if he said somethin' like "what are you gonna do" or did somethin' else...I would have hunted him down and beat on him like SRT did. Afterall, you are allowed to fight in highschool and you get a vacation from crap they teach that you'll never use.

so today i came home and i found a Box on my Doorstep

It said "Good Work Greg!!!'

I open the box and there is a shirt thats black and Silkscreened in White i says "Don't Mess With My Stang'!!!!" With a Mustang Emblem On In.

I Think someone from school made it in Graphics.

although this was handled along the lines as i would have, i don 't however agree with the pride that seems to be a result of all this. This is your first fight and you beat up a druggie/drop out. Not everyone is like that, don't think that you are invincable.

EddieHaskell said:
I'm with DK on this one. Fighting should be used as a last resort. Surely as the top intellectual species we can rise above our primal instincts and use our intellect to overcome obstacles.

You ever hear of a video camera? While you were hiding out, planning to pounce some poor sap, you could have gotten him on camera or told a teacher. It seems like you would have been arrested also; after all, you started the fight. If someone messes with my property in a public place, am I entitled to deliver 15+ blows to their face?

So yeah, it was very immature. If I were he; I would sue you. Surely he would have a case since you only have proof of him sticking gum on your car 1 time.

:)

Sweet jesus, ban his ass. GO THE F*** AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.