Roush Supercharger

xBen5.0

Apr 18, 2016
Hi guys just waiting on the dealership to get my 5.0 and having them install the supercharger just wondering if anyone has one already and any advice? I'm trading in a ISF and looking for more hp!
Ben

• Sponsors (?)

That's a
Oh ok.

Did you look into Insurance ?? Do they know it will be supercharged?? Im thinking about doing that deal.. Im only a few hours away from that dealership
Yeah didn't go up much and yeah I'd do that deal too funny thing is I ordered my Stang then a week later heard about that deal lol but because I get employee discount I'm OK

Just bought a 2017 with track pack and roushcharged it have you ran it at the track and have you done any mods???
Apart from the Quad exhaust from Roush that's all no track time in the 4800 miles I've done so far but what a beast it is... need bigger tires lol.. thinking about lowering it!

Reactions: 1 user
Just bought a 2017 with track pack and roushcharged it have you ran it at the track and have you done any mods???
So far I'm Paxton supercharger, solid drive shaft, and axles. I've ran an 11.5 at 124 with Nitto NT05R DRs. I'm perfecting my launch still and fighting a failing clutch. At least that's the excuse I like using lol. Might need a driver mod.

They are great on the street when there isn't any rain. For the track I really should have gone with a bias ply slick. It's harder to hook with those tires, a manual, and 3:73s. I really want around a 3:31 gear but I don't think they would fit. The car runs awesome it puts down a little less than 600 to the wheels. Hoping I'll have the extra cash this winter to turn up the boost and add a clutch.

Well no luck tuning due to roush/ford tune has an encrypted file that don't allow to re tune without regonizing the file hp is getting info looks like next week but did put the pulley and fuel management did dyno with out the tune and we got 609 hp /536 tourqe at the wheels not bad can't wait for tune !!

I'm assuming you were running a safe base tune and now you are looking to pull more power out of the car? how many PSI for those numbers? My car laid down 588HP and 505 TQ but I don't have a boost gauge. I think I'm making around 6lbs.

nice! I'm excited to turn the boost up on my car. Supposedly a CAI will yield about 2lb additional over the stock airbox. I'm hoping to do that, a colder range of plugs and a smaller pulley and into the 10s I go! Before that I'm going to do some suspension work and replace the clutch / shifter. I hope with that combo I can get into the tens and then when I increase HP hoping for a 9 second pass. I'm not sure if that's a realistic goal or not but I'm aiming for it.

Reactions: 1 users
nice! I'm excited to turn the boost up on my car. Supposedly a CAI will yield about 2lb additional over the stock airbox. I'm hoping to do that, a colder range of plugs and a smaller pulley and into the 10s I go! Before that I'm going to do some suspension work and replace the clutch / shifter. I hope with that combo I can get into the tens and then when I increase HP hoping for a 9 second pass. I'm not sure if that's a realistic goal or not but I'm aiming for it.
Everything is possible I'll look into that cai sounds like 9sec goals are closer than we think lol good luck keep me posted I'll let u know how this tune thing goes