" RULES OF THE STANG "

b52yellow

Jun 28, 2005
Camarillo CA
So I was trying to make something out of my boring nite.......and thought about doing the "RULES"-tru STANGERS gotta have their own RULES right :D ???? (these are solely to be used on your own risk-the Author does not encourage anybody to apply them and/or all LAWSUITS will be overruled) :D So here it goes :

RULE #10: NEVER MISUSE THE "MUSTANG" NAME
RULE #9 :ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR "STANG"-NEVER SAY NEVER
RULE #8:ALWAYS CARRY AN EXTRA SET OF "AIR BAGZ" ON THE PASSENGER SEAT(S)(FAKE OR REAL IT`S UP TO YOU):D
RULE #7:THE "STANG" IS ALWAYS "NOURISHED" WITH GAS-NEVER "FILLED UP"
RULE #6:ALWAYS USE "THE" REAR VIEW-TO "SEE"-NEVER TO BE "SEEN":D
RULE #5:ALWAYS HELP A FELLOW STANGER
RULE #4:NEVER LEAVE YOUR STANG BEHIND
RULE #3:IF THE STANG IS NOT #1,THEN READ RULE NUMBER 1 :D
RULE #2:THE STANG-WAS, IS ,AND WILL BE #1
RULE #1:THE STANG IS "ALWAYS" #1

• Sponsors (?)

AP1995V6 said:
You left out no smoking in the 'Stang.
HELL NO. YOUR ASS IS GONE IF YOU TRY TO SMOKE IN HER.

TMX said:
Seriously, no smoking, no drinking in mine. I allow food in certian cases...transporting and eating while driving 80mph to get to class on time :guilty:
I only allow food in there if I know that person is not going to mess it up. Trust me, they know not to because they know how OBSESSED I am and they know the number of people that I've killed who've done less than drop food in my car.

I had a coke spill in mine =(. It was so sad cause it was me. I sat a coke down on my chair, and the wind comes and knocks it over and the lid falls off with the coke ALL over my seat. Good thing I got stuff to clean car seats.

TMX said:
I had a coke spill in mine =(. It was so sad cause it was me. I sat a coke down on my chair, and the wind comes and knocks it over and the lid falls off with the coke ALL over my seat. Good thing I got stuff to clean car seats.

I left a coke cup with some coke in it from McDonalds over night. The next morning, I'm driving I notice coke in my cupholder, but not in my cup. So, I came home during my study and cleaned it up.

TMX said:

I had a large coke from Chick-fil-a in the cup holder that doesn't come out. As I'm leaving the parking lot, I floor it as I'm turning left and the cup flies out of the cupholder and does two flips over the passenger seat and hits the passenger door..:notnice:

Engage47 said:
uh...uh do tell i threw out a pack of cigs once i was so mad the guy tried to smoke in the car

It's somewhere in the V6 forums are dead...remind on it tomorrow and I'll dig it up.

Edit: Engage, I found it. It's pretty long, but is it worth it? You'd have to ask Ox and TMX. Personally, I would go with no. :rlaugh: JK Anyways, before you read this keep this in mind: spelling is for losers and I like to include every fricken detail.

OK, so one time it was me and 3 of my friends hanging out at my house. This chick was there and she go completely drunk. So we all went crusing in the mustang looking for a place to go to. We decided to go miniture golfing, but the damn place closed at midnight(we got there at 12:30). So were cursing around trying to find a place that's open. We find a bar/resturtant that's open. We deciding what do. And this guy comes out of an chinese resturant that was underconstruction and kicks us out because were supposidly loitering(which we were and it was posted). We come back there again, and out of this bar, 3 guys come out. My drunk friend screams "Hey, can you buy me some alcohol." So she starts talking to them. As she is the rest of us, were like this is boring, let's get the **** outta here." Anyways that guy from the chinese resturant comes out and tells us to leave and he dials 911 on his cell phone(he wasn't trying to bs us because I saw him dial it). I'm thinking we gotta get outta here especially since I'm driving a yellow mustang and it's late at night, the cops won't have a hard time finding us(she was drunk and underage). So the three of use run to the stang, but she doesn't. Then we see the guy start walking towards my car, so I get the **** out of there, leaving her behind. So we call and tell her to meet us down the block but she won't answer her phone. I go back there and she's sitting inside these guy's car. I block them in and this other chick gets out and tell her to come into the mustang. She reluncently does, so I get out and move the seat so she can get in, since the only spot available was behind the driver. As she's getting in these guys are trying to get her to go with them, and they're kinda grabbing her and trying to pull her in there car. So she gets half way in the mustang when I notice that she's smoking a cigarette. I grab her out and tell her to put it out, if not I' leaving her ass here. She won't and she tries to go back in and I grab it outta her hand and throw it to the ground. So we left and she's telling us that oh, they were nice. They said that they're directors and that they were going to take me and make a "movie". So she calls them up and when she's talking to them and she tells them where we're at. So now were leaving and trying to hide the car somewhere were we won't be seen(ended up going in a residential area). My friend takes her phone and he tells them that she's his kid sister and that she's 14 and stuff like that. It was funny as hell. So the moral of the story is, if your going to smoke in my car, then I'll leave you behind so you can get your ass raped. Now whenever I see her, I tell her "You know what? Maybe if you got raped, that would know some sence into you. It would have toughened you up."

[quote='66 coupe]I had a large coke from Chick-fil-a in the cup holder that doesn't come out. As I'm leaving the parking lot, I floor it as I'm turning left and the cup flies out of the cupholder and does two flips over the passenger seat and hits the passenger door..:notnice:[/quote]

:eek: That's crazy. I bet you had fun cleaning that mess up.

Lol,
I`ve never spilled anything in my Stang-yet......I don`t like eating/drinking while driving and am very cautious about OPEN stuff, bottles etc. always DOUBLE/TRIPPLE check `em + it`s easier to clean the Leather seats they don`t soak up anything.

As for the RULES anybody can apply theirs in the thread......mine are just the BASICs

I'm the only one that's allowed to eat or drink anything in my Stang, and nobody's allowed to smoke. Ever. I stop every morning to get a coffee at the convenience store, put it in the front drink holder, and every once in a while some spills out of the lid and into the holder, or drips down the console... so now I carry wipes in the car specifically to clean that, lol. I have even gone as far as to wipe a fresh coffee drip with my (white) shirt sleeve to not have it dry on the car!

No food, drink or smokes in my car. My stang is for driving. Anybody else in the car is just along for the ride.... I don't drive a rolling cafe or dining room. To qualify this, the only time I've ever allowed a drink in my car was on a long road trip, and that was just bottled water.

damn zinc thats nuts YO we billy clubd 2 guys tryin ta get this one girl for thier internet site down at a local club one night. nothing hits you harder than the leading HR hittier in the state for HS baseball hitting you in your exposed member with a 2.5' steel rod LOL. he started swelling purple instantly. and get this as a "thank you" to us, (i grabed the camera mans 1500dollar camera and broke both it and his nose) she wanted to give use the sexual favors :nonono: just walked away wishin we wouldn't have stepped in. (both of us were engaged to be married at the time. hence the passing it up so easily.) but she was trying to get away from it and screamin for help. :shrug:

still say number 1 is no ricedness on the stang