SCT Tuner Question

kramer03gt

Apr 4, 2005
madison, WI
Hey Guys:

Well considering the Mach 1 didnt work out, i have decieded to keep the GT being i have allready started modding it and what not, now i have a question regarding a tuner.. is there a way to go about knowing when to get one, IE, is there certain mods i should get before ordering one so that way i dont have to order new tunes everytime that i put a new mod on the car or etc. all i have on the car now are CAI, TB and Plenum, and SLP Loudmouth.. i plan on gears, torque converter, valve body, heads and cams, and possibly the trick flow intake. Is there other things you guys recommend getting before the tuner, or to order as the same time as the tuner.. probably a retaded question but the other threads didnt really realate to the answer i was looking for..

Thanks guys!!

Kramer

Yeah for March Maddness!!!!!!! haha on demand CBS makes work go by faster!!:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

wait until you get heads, cams, and the torque convertor. all the little things like exhaust and throttle body don't require a retune. so wait until you get the bigger mods.

Seeing as you have an auto, get an Xcal2 from MPH and don't look back. I got one last month and my car feels amazing now. No slop in the shifts and pulls real hard. Almost feels like I have gears now.