SOLD Severely Wrecked '98 Mustang V6 - New Orleans, La

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1998 Mustang was involved in a rollover crash 2 weeks ago. The car was taken to a tow yard and then subsequently taken to a State Farm insurance facility to assess the damage. This was a mistake on State Farm's part since I did not have "collision" coverage. It worked out well for me because they paid the tow and storage bill for me, but since they aren't taking in the car as "totaled", it's not their car, and they can't sell it to a junkyard or crusher for me. I have no place to put this car and it can't stay at State Farm's facility forever.

I'm listing this on here because as of the time of the accident, the engine, transmission and even the clutch were all good with about 100,000 miles on them. The entire body of the car is trashed, and the only glass left is the passenger side window. The interior has been rained on and everything is probably impregnated with broken glass, and possibly blood (my girlfriend, who was driving, survived and is doing remarkably well considering the circumstances, but lost a lot of blood in the car). But it has all 4 of the 3-spoke wheels with the center caps, and two of the tires have less than 2000 miles on them. The car has a new alternator, power steering pump and battery. It looks like if you chopped the top off of it, you could start it up and drive it.

If anyone wants this car for engine parts, or the wheels/tires, make me an offer. You'd have to come get it from the New Orleans area, and it'd have to be trailered/towed. I'm not expecting much, but I have to replace the car, and there have been out-of-pocket medical expenses I'd like to offset. I'd much rather see someone be able to use *something* off of this car than to get a couple hundred dollars for it to go to a crusher.

Dropbox link to pictures (if you don't have an account, you don't have to create one, just X out the login screen and you'll be able to view the pics).
Dropbox - Wednesday, Sep 9

If you're interested, reply here or email [email protected].

Thanks!

Attachments

• FqcicsrxV2dkPmLG0Q-HJlM62nCfN0pD9cdNO1bL3co.jpg
    FqcicsrxV2dkPmLG0Q-HJlM62nCfN0pD9cdNO1bL3co.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 944
Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.