Electrical Sn 95 5.0 Charging Issues

Ok, so im new here and I have a 1994 Mustang GT 5.0 five speed that im having a hard time with. Ive put a new alternator and a new battery on it but it wont stay charged. Now what i mean is, it will start and run till the engine gets warm, then it will drop from roughly 14 volts to 10 and continue to fall till it dies. Im at a loss of where to go from here cause it stumps the hell out of me lol anyways, hope someone on here can help me or point me in the right direction to get my car back on the road. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

You say it dies, do you mean the engine itself shuts down? Does that happen quickly or does it take a long time, like 30 minutes? If it's shutting down because of the lack of voltage that's a charging problem, and that usually take a fairly long time for a fully charged battery to drain. If it's shutting down as soon as it warms up (a few minutes) then something related to fuel (when it goes into closed loop) is probably more the problem, and the voltage you're seeing is a symptom of the engine stalling. You could try running the car a while jumped to another car / battery / charger and see if it keeps running well. If that's the case it's the charging system -- which is typically pretty simple, battery, alternator with built-in voltage regulator, cables are about all that are there.