So who knows their mustang's birthday?

BobV said:
65shlbycln - I think your car is actually going to be 39, not 40. They weren't building fastbacks yet in May of 64.

Mine hits 40 on November 15 of this year, and it's "fairly" early for 65FB production.

I see you picked up on that too. I know there were not any 64-1/2 fastbacks so I have to assume it is May of '65 too. Mine was June 10th 1964.

• Sponsors (?)

t_chelle16 said:
Unfortunately I haven't done much recently. Mom & I have been remodeling the house and building a pond. But we're almost done with the pond so I should be able to start getting some stuff done on Sadie soon.

-Chelle
Mine's just the opposite, I SHOULD be working on things around the house, while I spend pretty much every spare hour trying to get the car ready to paint this next month. I originally told Mrs. Zookeeper that it would take about 6 months from start to finish. That was about 18 months ago...

Hey, just found the thread
66 fastback built September 10, 1965 in Metuchen NJ
shipped to Jacksonville FL.
Bought the car in July of 99. (My first car) Drove it till 02
and took it off the road to be restored. (on hold till I have more funds)
Here's the kicker.......
My birthday is Sept. 10, 1984. :D

My folks say that I can't sell the car because it's a sign that it was meant for me.

65stanger said:
"sally's" b-day was June 3, 1965.....one year + one day before my little sister was born!:nice:
For her b-day this year she is getting her suspension, steering and front end rebuilt! ("sally", not my sister!) :D

Wow! our stangs share the same birthday. Mine was born in San Jose. I was 3 months old at the time!!! :D Mine is getting a 347, Torque Thrust IIs and a cowl hood...