So who's married?

I just got married May 15th, and just got back from our honeymoon.

Please note that I didn't intentionally have more pic of my car than of my bride, it just worked out that way :shrug: :D

jlwedding03.jpg

jlwedding02.jpg

jlwedding11.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I'm 27 and I'll be married six years in Sept. We talked in high school but never really hung out or any thing. About three years after high school we ran into each other and dicided to go out one night. Five months later I'm engaged and married five months after that. Had both of our kids while I was finishing college and living on 12 grand a year as a DJ. All this with her in and out of the hospital 4 or 5 times in the first 3 years. And I've NEVER been happier! Find someone you can laugh and have fun with, and always do your best to think of the other one first.

married?!?!?! I cant even get a GF LOL... count yourself lucky, of the 100 Electrical Engineering Freshman accepted at RIT.... 8... yes EIGHT were girls and I know of 3 that washed out already, so going into my sophmore year the ratio is 97:5, yeah... I'm screwed for the next 4yrs girl-wise

5.0n66 said:
married?!?!?! I cant even get a GF LOL... count yourself lucky, of the 100 Electrical Engineering Freshman accepted at RIT.... 8... yes EIGHT were girls and I know of 3 that washed out already, so going into my sophmore year the ratio is 97:5, yeah... I'm screwed for the next 4yrs girl-wise

Time to get rid of that pocket protector! :D

5.0n66 said:

Major in special education. Female:male ratio = 30:1 :nice:

5.0n66 said:

Noting your last line I think the point is "You are NOT screwed for the next 4 years."

Marriage to the right person is GREAT. Marriage to the wrong person sucks. Enjoy the hell out of being single. Wear it out. That way when you get married there will be nothing to regret.

There is the best answer you will find about being married.
I have been married and divorced four times since 1972. I have two great kids, by the first one and five wonderful grand kids. You cannot make someone love you, dont try. Dont stay married for the kids. And always choose the stang over the wife. Ask my last one. I told her not to make it a choice. The wonderful woman I am dating now is new to the car thing. I told her the other day about spending 20k for a motor for the car. She gave me one of those (what are you crazy) looks..... :nonono: So time will tell if she will be number five....... :rlaugh:

***And on a side note. You dont have to hate each other because you dont love each other anymore. I still get along great with all my ex's.**** :nice:

bud4660 said:
There is the best answer you will find about being married.
I have been married and divorced four times since 1972. I have two great kids, by the first one and five wonderful grand kids. You cannot make someone love you, dont try. Dont stay married for the kids. And always choose the stang over the wife. Ask my last one. I told her not to make it a choice. The wonderful woman I am dating now is new to the car thing. I told her the other day about spending 20k for a motor for the car. She gave me one of those (what are you crazy) looks..... :nonono: So time will tell if she will be number five....... :rlaugh:

***And on a side note. You dont have to hate each other because you dont love each other anymore. I still get along great with all my ex's.**** :nice:

Should we make a list of 10 things every woman should know?

In no particular order:
#10 Don't ever make him choose between you and the car or bike.
#9 Yes, we really do think about sex that much.

Anyone else want to chime in? :D

skywalker said:

In no particular order:

Shouldnt #9 be like #1.....or no lower then #2.... :nice:

skywalker said:

In no particular order:

If you ass looks fat, it isn't the jeans, it's your ass

If you block the TV while we are watching sports we may have to kill you

No, I'm not interested in knowing what it tastes like, I'm interested in you knowing what it tastes like.

I don't care what you think is fun a 3 way never includes 2 guys.

If you don't want me to fix your problems, don't tell me about them. If you just want someone to nod their heads and understand, tell your female friends especially your hot oversexed bisexual ones who think I'm cute.

TIVO is not intended to record ALL MY CHILDREN. Something about soap operas gums up the internals. It's mechanical and you wouldn't understand it. It operates best if used for sports and late night cinemax.

THOR is a perfectly good name for a SON.

Cubic Zirconia is a fancy name for the finest diamonds. VERY EXPENSIVE.

The reason we fall asleep after lovin is that we're so overcome with the powerful love that we feel for you. The emotion is so strong that it overwhelms the synaps and functions like an off switch. No man can stay awake long after making love with a woman he whorships. THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKIN TO IT.

eric n said:

No, I'm not interested in knowing what it tastes like, I'm interested in you knowing what it tastes like.

If you don't want me to fix your problems, don't tell me about them. If you just want someone to nod their heads and understand, tell your female friends especially your hot oversexed bisexual ones who think I'm cute.

TIVO is not intended to record ALL MY CHILDREN. Something about soap operas gums up the internals. It's mechanical and you wouldn't understand it. It operates best if used for sports and late night cinemax.

The reason we fall asleep after lovin is that we're so overcome with the powerful love that we feel for you. The emotion is so strong that it overwhelms the synaps and functions like an off switch. No man can stay awake long after making love with a woman he whorships. THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKIN TO IT.

Now who could add to that.......... :rlaugh: :nice:

eric n said:

Just damn.

:flag: