Sold my fastback tonite...

67GTFastback

Founding Member
Dec 14, 2001
Calgary, Alberta
With the addition of our 3rd child on May 12, I decided it was time to let it go...again and this time it has come to fruition. The new owner will be here next week to take her to her new home. I will miss it alot but I still have the coupe to tinker on...Here are a couple of pics to see her off

67GTintern1.JPG

67GTreardriv.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

66 BLAKE 96 said:
Dammit!

I feel like I have been trying to talk you out of selling that car for 2 1/2 years now. :mad:

Congrats on the new addition though. ;)

Thanks Blake, and you have been. That is one reason why I chose to sell it and then tell, so you couldn't talk me out of it this time...:rolleyes: It had to be done and I am sad to see her go, but I can get the coupe done now...

Congrats on the bambino , but look at it this way. How many kids are there in the world. Yep, a whole slew of the little nipplegrippers... NOW, how many 67 fb's are running around ? Im for sellin the kid personally. I hear a healthy baby brings good money on the market . And you already have 2 others :shrug: . Back out of the sell. Put the beaner on Ebay.
HEALTHY CAUCASION INFANT, ALL SHOTS, NOT A SCREAMER, NO RESERVE.

UP FOR AUCTION IS MY THIRD BABY. THE INFANT WILL BE DELIVERED HEALTHY , WITH ALL SHOTS, AND AN ACCOMPANYING DR SPOCKS BOOK OF BABY CARE. IT WAS THIS OR MY 67 FB. THE RUGRAT HAS TO GO !! PLEASE NO NEGATIVE OR ZERO FEEDBACK BIDDERS . YOUR NEW BABY WILL BE SHIPPED IN A LIVE ANIMAL CRATE , INSURED. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

:D