Some Mw 2015 Pics

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437068477.707370.jpg
my buddies Termi on the ride down
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437068501.829360.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437068508.510904.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437068518.232298.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437068527.663234.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437068536.517603.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437068543.382816.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437068551.866517.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437068562.937709.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437068571.321769.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

So much nice stuff here that red coupe I posted on the champion wheels and the gt500 coupe and also that blue coupe were insanely clean

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Next year my car will be here

Reactions: 1 users
Jeff, very nice selection of cars. Just reinforces what we all know- no matter how much money you spend on your car, there is always someone out there with deeper pockets.
Absolutely. Posting the ones I really liked so far . I'm gonna need to do a lot next year to even sit with these guys

I went to two of them, one w/ the red car, and one with nothing but the family.

Two things:

I had way more fun the first time because of all the attention the red car drew to me (and I'm a narcissist).

I didn't have any fun the second time because I had no car. (and I'm a narcissist).

with the exception of the specific car events managed by the event promoters, I don't think it's a place for family. Outside of those events, and left with "now what do you want to do", Myrtle Beach is like any other spring break destination with all the raunchiness that comes with it.

The wife and I decided that we'd never go there again as a group. By myself, or with another car guy friend where the conversation can stay specifically on car junk, I'm there. But if you got little kids.......not so much.

Reactions: 1 user
I went to two of them, one w/ the red car, and one with nothing but the family.

Two things:

I had way more fun the first time because of all the attention the red car drew to me (and I'm a narcissist).

I didn't have any fun the second time because I had no car. (and I'm a narcissist).

with the exception of the specific car events managed by the event promoters, I don't think it's a place for family. Outside of those events, and left with "now what do you want to do", Myrtle Beach is like any other spring break destination with all the raunchiness that comes with it.

The wife and I decided that we'd never go there again as a group. By myself, or with another car guy friend where the conversation can stay specifically on car junk, I'm there. But if you got little kids.......not so much.

Good info to know. I figured outside of the car spots there would be plenty of items to keep the kiddos entertained. However, I'm not a fan of exposing them to drunken idiots etc. The odds of the wife letting me attend alone or with buddies and leaving her home with the kiddo's....... Umm I should just run up my credit cards and play the lottery in hopes of paying them off.... My chances would be better haha.