SpingTime Pest Problems....

Hey it's warming up out there; and it's time we started becoming aware of our "little bretheren" on this planet. Yes, fellow PETA* members; I'm talking about God's little gifts that come around and buzz/bite/sting that cr@p out of you. :mad:

The follwing is little "How-To" thread on the subject; shamelessly stolen from a Forum that caters to a Classic Mustang's "rich cousin":
http://www.mercurycougar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25560 a

Down around Post #13; there is a link to another page showing some drastic measures in pest relocation; the technique is not encouraged, but the results were, umm, spectacularly successful! :lol: I'll let my esteemed BLUE FUZZY colleague give his professional opinion on this method but I won't tell him that I'd really like to try it out myself :D

Just like the old "Fat Albert" cartoon......"Enjoy the show. And if you're not careful, you just might learn something"

*OBTW: For those of you who may have noticed the * next to the term PETA up above. My local PETA membership card indicates the acronym stands for People Eating Tasty Animals.
I've heard there is another group that uses that acronym around the country; but I don't know much about them. Every time a member comes to town, he/she leaves the area rather quickly :fuss: :chair: :stick: :uzi: :flame: crapola
I've never understood why :scratch:

• Sponsors (?)

65mistress, I'm really thinking this would not be too hard to duplicate; given a little redneck desert engineering. Especially considering that the rest of the sales pitch indicated an FOB price of $1457 (or thereabouts). :eek: Shoot, I've already got an oxygen bottle and several BBQ propane tanks.

So, let me draw a little something out and conduct raiding parties on my shed and Home Depot; I'll let you know when to bring the lawn chairs and beer. You get to hold the video camera for the first tests; then I'll hold the camera while you play :nice: