Springtime Mods!

• Sponsors (?)

yea i want to get an intake and headers so far thats all im thinking of i am gonnaget wheels and tires headlights but have anyone heard of icw racing rims and if so are theey any good cuz i found some nice lookin once

My planned springtime mods:

Well... we already know I got the exhaust done, lmao, right Zinc? :D

Other things on my list? I have a few moderate appearance mods, nothing too crazy, but I think it'll look nice and personalized in the end, which is all I'm really looking for:

- OEM Mach 1 wheels are sitting at home (17x8's), waiting for tires (and spring time);
- 40th Anniversary black hood stripe kit waiting to be applied
- Mach 1 eyebrow for front bumper
- Fog lights
- Personalized tag

That's all I'm doing, but I think it's enough. I was considering a CAI, but I'm still under warranty for another 2 years, so I can't think about that right now. I should have most of this done by summer though, and will take a bunch of pics to show 'er off.

:owned:

Didn't take long, did it? Haha! Pretty soon I'll have mods to list on my sig just like everyone else!

-Lynn.

not really spring time modds... more like 2 week modds:shrug:

Diablo Predator w/ PC interface kit
dual a-pillar guage pod
autometer phantom series air/fuel guage
autometer phantom series exhaust pyrometer guage
H&R lowering springs
Offest steering rack bushings
Steeda quick release clutch quadrant
Steeda underdrive pullies
Steeda front tower brace

i'm going to order (hopefully before april)

Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates
Steeda (or kenny brown) rear shock tower brace
Steeda (or kenny brown) rear sway bar
C&L 85mm MAF w/ diablosport maf.ia

shira_uma said:
- OEM Mach 1 wheels are sitting at home (17x8's), waiting for tires (and spring time);
- 40th Anniversary black hood stripe kit waiting to be applied
- Mach 1 eyebrow for front bumper
- Fog lights
- Personalized tag

That's all I'm doing, but I think it's enough. I was considering a CAI, but I'm still under warranty for another 2 years, so I can't think about that right now. I should have most of this done by summer though, and will take a bunch of pics to show 'er off.

-Lynn.
The rims should look sweet on the car. :nice: Don't get the CAI because your car is still under warrenty. You wouldn't be able to feel anything anyways.

I still got the Subframe connectors that I ordered back in October or so, and I also have an O/R x-pipe sitting in my living room of my apartment waiting to be installed. Also in the process of picking up a Cervinis Stalker hood on ebay.