Squealing Brakes

Stan Garrett

Jul 30, 2015
Went to the dealer today with the TSB info and they gave me the same run around untill presented them with the TSB number and they looked it up. Now they are ordering the parts to fix it. Thanks to all that posted this informatioon

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

@FordCustSrvc Deysha
While I personally haven't had a problem with my brakes I have heard a lot of other that have had complaints, especially in regards to dealers owning up to making the repairs. Is this typical? It seems to be in all sorts of markets across the country, just curious.

Went to the dealer today with the TSB info and they gave me the same run around untill presented them with the TSB number and they looked it up. Now they are ordering the parts to fix it. Thanks to all that posted this informatioon
Hey Stan Garrett,

Please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number. I’ll loop in the customer service manager for your area.

@FordCustSrvc Deysha
While I personally haven't had a problem with my brakes I have heard a lot of other that have had complaints, especially in regards to dealers owning up to making the repairs. Is this typical? It seems to be in all sorts of markets across the country, just curious.
This is not something I can answer, 84Ttop. I know that most performance brakes can make more noise than others. This may be why some dealers are hesitatn to replace parts. It’s always good to speak with the service manager, as he can assist in looking up any TSBs, recalls, or customer satisfaction programs that may apply to your vehicle.

Customers are welcome to PM me or contact the CRC at 1-800-392-3673 and have their experiences documented as well.

Deysha

Reactions: 1 user