North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Traded in the STI a few weeks ago and bought a new 2016 WRX. Cobra is being sold the payment should be arriving monday and then its being shipped out to TX. Car sat for the past 3 years with doing nothing with it. Going to take the money and next spring start looking for a 2006 / 2007 STI to build up to a stage 2+ with 300-330 to the wheels. Will be fun as hell to mess around with and be a fun car to drive. The Cobra went to far, was not longer a joy to drive and I found someone who was fine with the way it was. Had to jump on the chance to sell it.

Bryan you need Facebook, this thread is dead.

Nice video lol

yeah never did the facebook crap. I see your stuff on youtube though.
My engine is still sitting on the stand and just needs reassembly. The bike I only took out a couple times this summer. Need to sell the bike. The wife wants me to sell both.

The bank check arrived today, will take a week to clear but its a done deal. Will be shipping it next week. Loaded up everything in the car today that's being shipped with it. Trying to find an STI in the price range / color / mileage I want is going to be tough.

The Cobra left on friday, sending the title out today. I really do want to be patient looking for one, temping to get one now but want the year / color I'm really looking for. I dont think the mileage will be a huge issue I'm finding a lot between 100,000 and 140,0000 near the price range I want. I would prefer to get one w/ stage 2 mods already done so that's less I have to buy. Did find out my STI I had before is being sold locally at a used car dealer. They are asking 15,500 for it. WIth no mods I would not be that interested in buying it back b/c Ive been finding some with the same or a little more mileage with a decent amount of mods done for the same price

Picked up a new AR a few days ago. Its a Black Rain Ordnance. Retail was $2,000 Cabelas had it on clearance for $1599 and at the register it rang up $100 less then that. Traded in my S&W AR for this one, got it out the door for $1182 with tax's. Ive shot it once and wow what a step up from what I had before. Doing some more shooting this saturday and sunday after turkey day

9172D976-DEFF-4AC7-976B-5A5B86C50BC5_zpspbkcktsc.jpg

29531DC3-04D9-4B39-8CD0-46B787023971_zpsxkw8qz9x.jpg

29D23F18-433E-43B9-9CA8-62D2D223A70B_zpsfysjhy2n.jpg

7814ABB1-A8DD-4F51-A633-7B523F01EBE7_zpsybmtik6x.jpg

155A13D3-0260-4A88-A57F-7CB1928FF8A5_zps6zwmkwww.jpg

A7F3DBF1-614A-49B1-AC61-7AF79D0A2A82_zpspdiev9ip.jpg

just threw on my red dot from my other AR but I'm getting a scope for it and some canted iron sights for shorter distance shooting

black rain is one of the really nice brands out there and not cheap as you know.
I picked up a couple new toys at an auction last month. Couple side by sides, a 1903A3, and a remington semi in 3006.
Is that a nickle boron finish or a really nice powder coat? I do like the stainless fluted barrel.

You up for going to the Augusta gun show in Jan? I have not been to a show in awhile. I'm looking at getting a Smith and Wesson 686 Revolver next, then maybe some reloading stuff and a nice safe to put all my guns in

I got a Browning safe at a auction this spring. Produced in the 90's. Nothing special. Not fire proof. Just a nice basic safe. Make sure you get something bigger than the gun count you have. If it says 25 guns don't expect it to fit that many without them banging into one another. I did look for a while and did like the ones you are looking at. Also got a gun cabinet that I put my ammo and magazines in.

yup reversed things around though. Getting the Tavor first and just going to order the 686 and have it shipped to the FFL. Paying a little more for the Tavor but at least I'll get it in the color I want and I'll have it before the gun debate ramps up again b/c its only going to get worse at this point. Going through black dog arms in harrison. Hes good friends with a guy I work with so I try and give him my business. The cheapest I saw a Tavor was $1556 on sportsmanoutdoorsuperstore.com but the ODG is out of stock and I'm not going to drop that kind of $ on a gun if its not exactly what I want. Black dog get get it for me in ODG out the door for $1700 and its ordered now. He has a hard time getting the 686 for some reason so he said id be better off to order it where I wanted to and have it shipped to him. My dad bought a 686 about 20 yrs ago used for $250, new ones are $700 now lol.

Going to throw and eotech on the Tavor and probably a trigger and call it good. I went to the windham indoor shooting range yesterday its really nice. I get a discount for working in public safety so a year membership would cost me $175. You can shoot rifle's in door as well. I'll get the membership next week and bring the AR in. I just wanted to try it out first and for the $20 for the hr it was worth it. Having a place close by that is indoors and can shoot rifles is a huge plus for me, especially at the discount price

do you ever check out gunbroker? If you search and take your time you might find a good deal.

Broke a bolt putting my oil pan back on. Drilled down the center of the bolt and now I just have to get something to take the rest of it out. Oops!
Need to clean out those bolt holes too. Too much resistance trying to screw in the bolts.
Figured I would at least try to keep part of this page car related.

I dont miss working on cars now. Cobra is doing well in TX hes taking care of some of the small issues it had.

It would take forever trying to find a ODG Tavor for the price I'm willing to spend, then there is the issue of having to bid on it if it was not a buy it now. Id rather just go through a gun shop and know I'll get it, know the price and know its exactly what I wanted.

I bought an ODG Tavor from Buds online. The shop I was going to buy it from said the supply he had access to dried up as soon as obama gave his speech the other night even though it was not based on further gun control. According to him and the guy I work with everyone is in panic mode again but I was still finding .223 based guns online and ammo. I'll go buy cabales today just to see if the ammo supply took a hit. He said the only one he could get in ODG was an 18" barrel and I deff want a 16" thats the whole point of getting a bull pup is the compact size. I spent a little more on buds then what I would have through him but I'm having it shipped to that shop. He said to buy it while I could b/c from what he was seeing supply was going fast.